[Resolved] 20230103 - Search Cluster Update (24h Maintenance)

a day of mining won’t kill you?

Does this thing has to do with column slot in the containers and cargo holds not showing high, middle and low?

1 Like

i didn’t start playing or paying for this game to mine. and probably stop telling others what they should do when the service they pay for is intentionally broken.

And if you read the tos, it may happen.

1 Like

An ambivalent assumption.

Need to work on the lag played this game for years running all 6 accounts just fine came back this month after a year break and damn the lag time waitin for for dock or undock or pullin up a navcom menu or list i might as well sit and wait for my retirement check to come into the mailbox i had to put up just waitin for somethin to happen

1 Like

can you also please get around to checking this frequent lag and server tick, im getting frozen screens every couple of minutes.

FACTS

While CCP attempts to have the System available at most times, CCP does not guarantee that the System will always be available, or that the System will not become unavailable during Game play. The System may become unavailable for a number of reasons, including without limitation during the performance of maintenance to the System, for the implementation of new software, for emergency situations and due to equipment or telecommunications failures.

1 Like

Que BonitolaSexyCCPtrabajandis:)

We thank you for continuing to keep us updated with all of eves updates

TRUE STORY BRO, I have just turned down the shader in the graphics just to compensate for the degrade in performance, I have to potato mode my alts when just running 4 clients. Of course i don’t run a high end gaming pc like most do but i used to multibox all 4 clients on medium shader settings no problem. FACTS.

1 Like

The search cluster has finished its indexing dance and search is functioning per usual. If you are experiencing problems, please let us know.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.