Resources for the New Citizen!

guide

(DeMichael Crimson) #7

Just a friendly little bump for a great thread filled with lot’s of info to help new players.

Also thank you for including the Faction Standing Repair Plan in the Forum Guides of the Player Made Resources section. Unfortunately your link to it isn’t working.

(ISD Yumi) #8

Thank you for pointing that out, DeMichael. I’ve updated the link in the original post. :slight_smile:

(DeMichael Crimson) #9

You’re welcome, glad to have helped.

(Evasive Shadow Assassin) #10

Is there a reason my video content hasn’t been added to the list?

(DeMichael Crimson) #11

Are they informational and instructional videos ?

(Evasive Shadow Assassin) #12

Indeed my tutorials are :slight_smile:

(DeMichael Crimson) #13

Well, hopefully @ISD_Yumi will add a link to them.

(Evasive Shadow Assassin) #14

I hope so :slight_smile:

(Evasive Shadow Assassin) #15

@ISD_Stall thank you so very much :slight_smile:

(ISD Yumi) #16

I’ve added the link! :slight_smile: Apologies for the delay! Good job on them too! Thank you for sharing.

(DeMichael Crimson) #17

@ISD_Stall & @ISD_Yumi Any chance of throwing some glue on this thread so it sticks to the top of the forum?

I don’t think this thread gets enough exposure, there’s a lot of valuable info here for new players.

(DeMichael Crimson) #18

Any @ISD people around that can pin this thread?

(ISD Yumi) #19

Thank you for pointing that out, I’ve repinned! :slight_smile:

(ISD Yumi) pinned #20

(DeMichael Crimson) #21

Just noticed @ISD_Sakimura recently posted another guide for new players which is also linked in this thread:

Since his original thread is locked I just wanted to say it’s a great guide filled with lot’s of valuable information for both new and old players, thank you very much for posting it.

(DeMichael Crimson) #22

This thread is filled with lot’s of good info for both new and old players.

Probably should nail this thread to the top cuz it seems like the glue doesn’t hold for very long.

:wink:

(Leah Crowleymass) #23

Agreed. I like to try to help out new players (even if it means answering a lot of the same questions over and over :slight_smile: ) and I always forget that this thread exists.

Nail it down, superglue it in, gaff tape it on (and maybe spill a little soda on it just to be sure it sticks).

(ISD Sakimura) pinned #24

(Nora Maldoran) #25

JonnyPew did recently re-upload some of his videos. I think those are worth mentioning since they cover some contentwhich is also accessible to newer players.

(Leah Crowleymass) #26

Hey, that’s great! He was always one of the most informative and helpful YouTub-ers for me, and I’m thrilled that at least some of his vids are back up.

Another person I’d highly recommend for videos is Deonewolf- while he has a lot of non-EVE videos too, I’ve always found him to be very helpful.