Resources for the New Citizen!

This thread is filled with lot’s of good info for both new and old players.

Probably should nail this thread to the top cuz it seems like the glue doesn’t hold for very long.

:wink:

2 Likes

Agreed. I like to try to help out new players (even if it means answering a lot of the same questions over and over :slight_smile: ) and I always forget that this thread exists.

Nail it down, superglue it in, gaff tape it on (and maybe spill a little soda on it just to be sure it sticks).

1 Like

JonnyPew did recently re-upload some of his videos. I think those are worth mentioning since they cover some contentwhich is also accessible to newer players.

2 Likes

Hey, that’s great! He was always one of the most informative and helpful YouTub-ers for me, and I’m thrilled that at least some of his vids are back up.

Another person I’d highly recommend for videos is Deonewolf- while he has a lot of non-EVE videos too, I’ve always found him to be very helpful.

3 Likes

many good tutorials on pro guides and eve is easy

1 Like

Deleted a few off topic posts.
Please do not troll in this thread.

2 Likes

Suggest linking to Community Fitting info as it’s helpful to new capsuleers.

1 Like

Added link to Community fittings, changed link to evemon to the esi edition as the original link’s software hasn’t been updated. Also removed some dead links and posts that referred to them.

1 Like

https://www.eveonline.com/now/get-started i just now saw this when i was reading today’s patch notes, is this anywhere on the forums?

2 Likes

Thank you for ALL the info !
Man, this game is hard ! I hope to have some fun despite all the difficulties.

1 Like