Retargeting of NPC ships every minute

Today I heard in one of the game chats that the NPC enemies began to often retarget and attack the drones. I was able to see this very soon, having lost several pieces on the 5/10 expedition. The re-targeting occurs approximately 1 time per minute, which makes the use of non-fractional drones on ships not belonging to the Guristas race unprofitable.
Is it a temporary bug or a micro-change in the game?

neither . it’s normal game mechanics . it used to be too easy to grab aggro from the npc’s , then launch drones and go afk . now you have to watch your drones and be ready to recall them when the npc switch . you can tell when this is happening as the npc shooting you will change from flashing red , to flashing yellow .

1 Like

You can fit active guns or an ewar module to pull agro off your drones to your main ship, Npc’s hate e-war :]

For some reason npcs never target my drones in a VNI.

Big ships will ignore small drones generally, or they will be unable to destroy them. Frigate NPCs I have found being the most damaging for my drones.

They agress my fighters but not the heavy drones of my vni

it was and with my Ishtar & heavy drones, but yesterday it was changed and I hear about this problem from other pilots…

Tested but nothing has changed for me.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.