Retiring from EVE, Liquidating Assets for PLEX for GOOD

drag and drop :slight_smile: , the vault is also available to all characters on the account not just you

I currently have 0 PLEX in there, so I have to ask: Do you drag the big PLEX icon at the top center of that interface? Everything else in there is just service buttons.

It would be a lot more intuitive if any moveable objects actually looked like the objects in other inventory slots.

yep the big icon is the one to drag, test it by buying one plex from market, they nowadays go straight to vault and drag it to your hanger.

1 Like

Thanks for your help. In all my time playing, the only thing I’ve ever done with PLEX is move it to the vault and immediately use it for Omega time or NES shopping. Never realized you can pull it back out of the vault.

You go into your item hangar/tab and go to plex vault. From the big plex symbol you drag that into the item hangar and it will ask you how many plex do you want to transfer. You can do the same in reverse as well (transfer plex in item hangar to vault via dragging the symbol in your item hangar across to the plex vault drop down on the left)

I believe this was a change to stop all the petitions from noobs ap flying 100 old plex in a shuttle through niarja and losing them

1 Like

It’s actually a good way to save your isk against inflation. Keep a 1b/500m float and the rest into plex.

All that aside, are you happy now to take plex instead of isk? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes. I will do PLEX transactions.

2 Likes

You’re all of the welcome, a most noble endeavor! Be well Norrin :heart:

1 Like

You don’t want to look at plex prices mate…

1 Like

I am a returning player, took a few years out. The day I left I converted everything to a pilots license (this was around the time aurum was a thing and pilots licenses were about 350-420mil. When I returned the licenses had been converted to 500 plex each. I came back to around 4-5x the value I had when I left. PLEX always increases in value and if you aren’t going to touch your ISK for a year or more then its the safest place to put it.

This thread isnt an economic or market discussion though.

1 Like

Give me a price for all your ships?
Are they in highsec

Everything I own is in highsec. I have ships at multiple locations and would need to separately contract them depending on where they are.

Please get in touch with me in-game or on Discord so we can chat about exactly what you’d like and negotiate a fair price.

What is your discord? Sorry I may have missed it

It’s in the OP, but for anyone that missed it:

Norrin Ellis#3256

OP use this link to get a good Idea on value. https://evepraisal.com/

1 Like

Thanks to @Natacha_Coucoutoi for purchasing nearly my entire inventory!

I’ve updated the inventory spreadsheet to show what’s left. For the folks who like to dress up, I’ve also sorted my apparel into two tabs. Items in the Unappraised Apparel tab will need to be individually negotiated with prospective buyers because there are no inventory estimates and either no Evepraisal data or the Evepraisal info is inconsistent with EVEMarketer information.

Two of those items are known to be exceedingly rare:

‘Silvershore’ Greatcoat
Men’s Sisters of EVE Analysis Coat

I may auction these items individually at a later time, but I will entertain serious offers on them for now. Keep in mind that my first priority is to raise as much as possible for PLEX for GOOD.

2 Likes

You’re welcome @Norrin_Ellis, what you are doing for PLEX FOR GOOD is a very classy way of going out with this game, and I’m very pleased to contribute to this.

I wish you the best for your life !

o7

5 Likes

I’ve started purchasing PLEX with the ISK on hand. The PLEX will be donated on May 15, or when CCP announces an end to the PLEX for GOOD campaign, whichever comes sooner.

3 Likes

/Salute for a ‘Class Act’ way of leaving the game.

Fly safe in the future @Norrin_Ellis

4 Likes