Returning 122m SP player, looking for null-sec

Heya o7 And good morning (atleast where I am)…

I think, or I’m fairly sure UMAH have what you seek, in terms of PvP, PvE and Mining - so it comes down to what you prefer to live in New Eden, hehe.

You can read the ‘traditional’ recruitment thread HERE, or you can jump into discord HERE if you wanna chat aswell!

UMAH is part of The Initiative, we have our SOV space in Fountain, we also have a little corp home in Outer Ring (NPC space). You can find pilots online in mainkly EU and US tz but we also reach into AU/Asian aswell <3
We seek to be a mixed playstyle corporation with the mindset that we all understand the importance of fleets, both agressive fleets and defensive :slight_smile: You can find moons daily, you can work on your PI, or build stuff from our pretty large corp library :slight_smile:

So there is alot to offer and you can for sure bring stuff to the table to boost it up <3 We are working together as a team to become stronger, and we can always improve!

Two golden rules;

• No toxic behaviour is allowed. Do not come in to UMAH with that mindset cause then you are in the wrong corp. We respect eachother and help out!
  • RL is pro :slight_smile: I got kiddos, missus and wife and so does many other oldies in the corp, we can’t sit at PC 24/7 and I wont ask you to either. Play because it’s FUN.

Best would be to jump into discord if you wanna find out more o7
If not UMAH, then I wish you the best and hope you find a good suitable corp <3