Returning 56m SP Combat/Exploration character with capital alt looking for home! (EU/US TZ)

Hehe, it’s pretty nice to read your post, you can hop onboard tons of corporations with that attitude and setup. Small corps, larger corp … be sure to pick a good one :wink: And I’m here ofc to ask you for a chat, see who we are and if we match good =)

UMAH is a mixed group of players, fair stable growth on mainly EU and US timezone. Not only timezone but aswell type of playstyle is mixed, just like you describe I would say … We have abit of everything!
As for space, we have both npc nullsec but aswell Fountain as Sov space, I would say if we can’t find what we are looking for there… then it’s something else than space issue, hehe =)

Two main guidelines within UMAH;

• No toxic behaviour is allowed, internet bullys can destroy a person badly so it’s not something we will ever tolerate.
  • Respect RL … we don’t set demands for your RL and it goes both ways - leadership can’t be online 24/7 (even tho we are very present most of the times one way or the other, hehe). We know that work, partner, kids or whatever can and will take up time… EVE is a game, not a job <3

UMAH thread if you wanna read more about us ! :slight_smile:
Ping us in Discord if you wanna know more :slight_smile: