Returning Explorer Looking for a Corp

Hi, Feniks here

been playing Eve on and off for about 2 years now (Alpha), but don’t let the numbers fool you- I consider myself a newbie- because in all these years all I’ve done is Exploration, and I wanna continue that while maybe branching out to the PVP playstyle a bit, mining idk whatever is fun, never had a corporation, so yea looking to change that. I would like to live in Null Sec/ J- Space. so yea don’t hesitate to send me a message in-game or anywhere.

*I don’t have a mic- so if your corp requires me to be on discord voice comms, sorry can’t do that.

Hey we are part of Brave Collective and live in Null sec, with plenty of opportunities to do exploration, and get into the PvP, if it is small gang, or fleet. If interested you can apply through

https://joinus.bravecollective.com/atimt

Cheers,

Check us out!

Stain life - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Have a look

Hey!

We are currently building up our corp within a nullsec alliance. If you are interested join our discord and let’s have a chat. For ratting you have the whole imperium space free to use.

So enough space to do exploration. The only thing which you need to think of is that I’m searching for ppl who are willing to do fleets every now and then.

Greetings
Monkey