Returning players looking for PVE Corp (US Timezone)

My friend and I started Eve again a few weeks ago. We’ve been playing the game on and off since 2011. Most of our experience is in mining/industry, but we are looking to get into mission running and WH ratting as well.

We both have a few alts that we would be bringing along with us. We prefer small to medium sized corporations. Any assistance on finding a new home would be appreciated!

o7,

Del

We might fit the bill. Our Alliance has several corporations looking for miners, industrialist, and pve players. Our main home is in Nullsec Providence, but we have Highsec presence. Check us out :slight_smile:

Hello.

Feel free to take a look at our homepage, maybe it can be something for you. :slight_smile:
If you have any questions, feel free to join our discord and poke us.
You can read more about us and how to find us at The Nordic Associates [NARVI] [Test Wiki Please Ignore]

Best regards
Negan

Hi there!

Primal Instinct is a small, tight knit, group that fits the bill. We do a lot of corp-wide mining as a foundation for engagement and our industry endeavors. Our base in Fountain (null sec), as part of Initiative, is fertile ground for exploration, ratting, and PvE content at all scales.

Let me know if you’d like to chat more. Additional info & discord link here:

HI I have a corp in No Visual that does indy and the alliance as a whole rats and mines public moons and belts and ice belts if you haven’t found a home already consider hitting us up No Visual Alliance

Hi.

maybe GDawn is interesting for you and your friend, we are just starting out in high sec again and welcome returning players. Our Corp is new player friendly, but because of that we also need players with experience that can show new players how it’s running in EvE: GDawn

Were a Small PVE/PVP corp in all areas of space that are pretty active on a daily basis. No taxes, and HS moon and NS Moon access. Not part of a big block, so you dont have Fleet obligations. just play your way, when you want. Very Friendly USTZ core group. If your interested let me know.
Corp- Quale Imperium

o7 hit up Its_Stunt on discord or Eonallus Johnson in game :slight_smile: were a very casual wormhole group of tightknit members who love to shoot ■■■■ and crab in a C4 - C5/C2. I would love to chat with you guys