Returning indy orca pilot seeking new corp to join

so i haven’t played in ages or else i would be putting my SP amount. i’m an indy strict pilot. i really am no help at all in combat even though i am trained up to some advanced combat ships. however what i`m seeking is some friendly folks i can mine for to provide ammo, ships, what have you. i plan to mine slowly at work with a single box and my orca, but i can multi-box with several other characters to be my own mining fleet short of security.

my account itself is worth quite a bit, my overall wallet+inventory is worth around 15bil isk. i`d be happy to help a new corp and be a financial backer as long as it is understood i will not take part in combat ops. io can defend myself pretty well but i prefer to fly indy.

prefered ship types to fly are
orca/mining rigs - was training up to a roarqual or however its spelt.
freighters - i have several and can transport large amounts of cargo, think i was a month out from jump freighters
blockade runners - i have a crane built for sneaking small but precious cargo.
if i have to fly combat i am trained up in missile and drone combat but again its only if i must.

REPZ is an industrial corp looking for pilots to join us in null - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

You are welcome with us :slightly_smiling_face:

have a HS pocket wth ice/ore a wh wth anoms and a LS system for fun… jump into shield107 in game for a chat - 15 B is not alot btw in eve… so we dont want yr isk, just yr poss companionship… small EU TZ corp

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.