Returning ( norwegian) player without skills or a clue :)

Hey people.

So ive tried EVE on a few occasions, but never got really into it at any point. got some skillpoints out, got some ships and isk and did some fun stuff. but never learned then game or did anything other than just roam around.

looking for a a cooperation that can help a noob, guide a noob and most imortantly… have patience with a noob

ive got 19mill skillspoints and last i remeber i got shot out of the skies after putting all my eggs… and isk into a basket

cheers!

Memphiston

1 Like

Hei Hei,

Vi er noen venner (4stk for tiden) som prøver å få til en norsk / svensk Corp, noe som er vanskeligere enn antatt.
Vi er i 0.0 space sammen med LORDE LORDE KILLBOARD
som er en PvP allianse med indy muligheter.

Hvis du har lyst til å komme innom for å snakke litt, kan du joine discorden vår https://discord.gg/rNmEP9Y

Håper å treffe på deg.

1 Like

Hi there

We’re a uk based Corp, living in 0.0 space.
We have well aged players as well as new and returning players, so you’d be more then welcome.
Join our In game channel brittas empire public or come say hi in our discord https://discord.gg/tZacyWu

Have a chat, ask your questions and see if we’re a fit

O7

1 Like

Good afternoon,

I believe that 326BD Industries may be the perfect fit for you. We are a low sec industrial corp who participate in all manner of things within EVE Online .I will send you a message in game with some details.

Fly dangerously
Stephen Denati
326BD Industries Chief Recruiter

Hi Memphiston,

We are Long Haul Industries we specialize in mining and industry. We are looking for new players to help them learn the game. We are based in USA but are on at night in Norway time. I am looking forward to answering any questions you may have!

Contact me in game or join the channel LHI Recruitment for more info.

Hope to talk to you soon!

We are an international corp living in NPC null…

We have members from 21 different countries right now with experience levels varying from veteran to new pilots right out of the starter corps. We have many members like you who have returned to the game and need guidance, but also many who are experienced and can do the guiding.

There is a lot more info on our main thread…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.