Returning of a still complete noob

Hello everyone.

I have played EVE Online a long time ago, at the time I was taking baby steps into the huge galaxy and I was a small timer good old miner.
I have been thinking about coming back to the game, due to work I am not at the house so I’m away from my more powerful PC, I’m currently using a desktop with a i7-6700k paired with 32gb of ddr4 ram and a gtx 1080… is this enough to play EVE?

Please tell me what settings I should tweak or turn off completely to be able to enjoy the game.
I appreciate your help with this, you all have a great day!

I think some players use less, I did a check the Linux OS part of the forums. I currently run Win 11 on a Ryzen 5, 16 GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060. This game allows you to scale down, I have all my games throttled to 60 fps, because I personally see no need to cook my GPU.

If you role a new character on or after June 9th, they are planning to have a NPE region change occur. The Exordium region promises, a ganker free safe zone, where all the players will hold hands, and come together to sing praises to Amarr.

Good Luck! o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.