Returning Pilot Seeks New Abode

Hi @Dex_Zalente !

TDSIN is recruiting!

We live in lowsec, so we’ve an abundance of wormhole connections for pvp content! We roam, hunt through wormholes, black ops drop on people, and do medium sized fights every day in USTZ and EUTZ!

We pvp throughout the whole of New Eden as all the wormhole connections allow us to move around a lot.

We also just turned 13 years old recently, and we’ve got a lot of older players and returning ones joining. We have a casual laid back approach to things so there’s no CTAs or mandatory operations.

We have an onboarding department to help new and returning players lives a bit easier when they join and if people want it we do a fair bit of mentoring and hand holding to make sure people know the ropes as best they can.

If any of that interests you, hop into “TDSIN Recruitment” channel in game and come have a chat!

Here’s the link to our recruitment post on the forums for the whole spiel:

Hey bud,

I think you would be the right fit with us as majority of our members are also from EUTZ like you and we are all PVP oriented. We do live in a wormhole where we spend 80% of our time roaming through nullsec but you would have to learn our concept, which isn’t too hard. Basic bookmark system and basic wormhole stuff.

We do help out new players in our corporation and sometimes trying out something new is fun, we do have no activity requierments so that would be a perfect fit for you as well.

I recommend reading through our Recruitment post and hope you will be interested in speaking with us :slight_smile:

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/s-l-x-shadow-legion-x-is-recruiting-c2-0-0-c5-wh-pvp-corp-eu-us/301891/200

Cheers and welcome back to eve!

Hi Dex

From what you wrote you are in the same boat as most of my guys and me.
we currently dont have the luxury of time and therefore we are independent.

We keep our game simple and avoid all boring time consuming activities.

currently we operate from Pochven and Venal.

we are recruiting in order to get a few more guys so we can take on the lovely pve fleets that operates in the region and brake the current balance.

So in other words if you are up for a good challange make sure to check us out.

below you got a 10 good reasons why you should consider joining us :slight_smile:

it would be great if we could speak some, so please join our discord for a chit chat

cheers
prim

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance that lives in Thera, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

Still looking for a new place to put my stuff. Hit me up if i sound appealing (or appalling, both may apply :slight_smile: )

Hey man,

Think we could be a good fit:

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/inevitable-outcome-wh-pvp-corp/344906/65

Come for a chat.

Myst,

Welcome back, we are a long running corp, mature players where RL comes first. pop in and say hi!

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/tssoc-is-recruiting-null-sec-pvp-pve-indy-the-works/175200/153

Welcome back Dex.

If you want Nullsec life with PvP then check us out at Into the Ether.

Dex Zalente Welcome back, also UK here. Mail sent in game, think we have a pretty decent corp fit for you.

Welcome back <3 ! If you are looking for a corp that does it all with vets aplenty look no further

we have the abode if you want to meet lats have a dink wile we talk Hanging by a threat looking for new members

We are a small corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams. We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored.
You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.
come join our discord to chat and see if we are fit for you REPZ

Hey bro sent ya a in game mail lets talk hit me up. We deffently can offer you everythi g ur looking for and more.

Welcome to FREGE!

You are probably asking yourself How can I make the most isk possible. Or How can I get to blow ■■■■ up on a regular. Whichever it may be the following is a list of our current Divisions and thier roles in the Corporation.

Mining - This division is the backbone of any organization and FREGE is no exception. If you join the Mining Division You will be participating in mining ops from top quality resources secured by FREGE. Bistot, Crokite, also ops to mine the needs for our Manufacturing Division.

Manufacturing- This Division is the cornerstone to creating the content we all enjoy. It feeds our Markets, Military, and Mining with the equipment needed to rule the Universe.

Marketing Division- This Division is what fuels our constant demand for ISK. It is our bread winner. Utilizing the accumulative work of the other divisions It turns our hard work into Hard Cash.

Security Division - This Division is charged with protecting Corporate Assets in space. Mining Op security, Logistics Security, Base Defense. Without Security our we lose our assets, it is the key component to maximizing our capabilities.

Military Division - This Division is Charged with Showing force and the Might of FREGE. It is comprised of Elite Combat Pilots who fight the wars for our assets and resources. They are often sent into 00, low-sec, WH space where ever they are needed to secure the safety of FREGE Members and Territory. Ensuring the survival of our way of life.

Intelligence Division - This Division is charged with Monitoring Threats to FREGE. both internal and external. Be prepared to wear many hats as information is always at a premium. Anywhere from creating spy’s to infiltrate our enemies to gathering intel in cov ops ships for fleet maneuvers.

Logistics Division - This division is charged with moving goods and assets throughout the Alliance Trade hubs. They link all the divisions together in and are the bloodline of our Organization.

Each division is of equal importance. They all work together to form A chain that is strong enough to allow each of us to Enjoy the aspect of the game we want too. While having an enjoyable time whilst we do so.

Please send me an evemail privately of which division you want to be a part of.

The FREGE community has been around for 18yrs in January. We welcome you into the fold and hope that your time is as enjoyable as it has been for the thousands that have come before.

Thank You for your Time, Oh yeah We have Cookies!
Signed/BC

Welcome back, Dex (you poor bastige!)

Like you, I returned to EVE after a long time away; thankfully, I have helped found a home in Aegis Reformed. We’re living in the Immensea region of sov null, part of the Already Replaced alliance.

We have (and support) various activities, whether it’s PvP, PvE (ratting), mining, industry, you name it. We’re a smallish corp with a pretty solid core of experienced and knowledgeable folks. Our goal is to make a place you enjoy while doing your thing.

Our space is pretty busy, even though we recently concluded a war against the Imperium and its allies; we successfully defended our (and our allies’) space. We’re not lacking for PvP content, though, as some of our temporary allies in that war are now back to being fair game as targets (and vice versa, of course).

If this sounds like it might be of interest to you, please have a look at our recruiting post to see if we could possibly be a good match.

I hope to hear from you soon, and best of luck in your search.

We are recruiting

Hey Dex,

Are you still looking for a corp? If so, you sound like you’ll be right up our street for who we’re looking for.

We have a highsec and nullsec base of ops, with no obligations like paps and faps and fats and whatnots.

The ONLY request is that when structures do come under fire, we all make some sort of effort to turn up, but that is on a corp level, and if it’s not in your timezone, then so be it.

Would love to chat with you further. Please see spam below:

✯ AUTZ ✯ ISK ✯ PVE ✯ Industry ✯ PVP ✯
Long-standing corporation, recently undergone complete overhaul. We are looking for both veteran and newbro pilots.

We have a presence both in nullsec and highsec, and will remain ‘Not War Ellibigle’ for the foreseeable future.

Mature audience. Bring candy. Primarily AUTZ corp, but alliance is USTZ.

We offer a comprehensive rewards scheme and league ladder:

✯ Top Point Earners
✯ Top Bounty Earner
✯ Mining Ops
✯ Top Miners of the Week

Other main points include:

✯ PVE
✯ PVP
✯ Not War Ellibigle
✯ No SP requirements
✯ Highsec+Nullsec base
✯ Easy-going environment
✯ We play a host of other games as well

Ingame channel: Coalition of Carebears
Website application: http://eve-hr.com/uod

hello
we are in scalding pass , we mainly do indy/pve with pvp on the the side.
if ya want learn more about us join our discord and see if we are a fit for you REPZ

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.