Returning player. 73mil and 2 110 mil toons

I am an over the road truck driver in the us. I stopped playing eve in 2015 full time. I was activating accounts periodically to continue training play with PI. But paying for 5 accounts and not being able to play more then a couple hours a day relying on truck stop internet which was poor at best just wasn’t worth it.

Today Eve has made allot of impressive changes one of them is Alpha clones being able to do something. Another great advancements is mobile internet. I know have full time hot spot in the truck Ranges from 5 mps too 30 if I am in a good area. I used too work in some larger corps and alliances running 2 toons in pvp. Know my internet still isn’t great for mega fleet fights but can handle a good roaming fleet nicely. When I stopped playing it was because on the road internet I couldn’t even keep up with a roam fleet… With these improvements I am looking at getting back into the game.

About me firestorm1753 was born in 04/23/2004 he has 73 million points Can only imagine how many points could have if I hadn’t stopped in playing. 1753 started out as an industrial toon if it can be built mined or harvest he can do it. Only thing I can’t build yet is supper ships but that is just 1 or 2 skills and hasn’t been needed to justify the cost. After a year or so I was talked into starting PVP And that is when Firestorm andrew and firestorm ridick were born both these toons can fly anyship type in the game between them. I built these 2 accounts too complement each other be more versatile while As time progressed they are more cross trained but there are still ships that one can and the other can’t. Right know only 1753 are omega and the other 2 are alpha

I have tried a couple corps were you just do your own thing and the corp really don’t do anything together that’s ok for making isk. But not good when your home gets attacked and know one knows each other or wants too work together I also have 4 other pi accounts but that is all they can do.

I am looking for a home were my 1 too 3 hours a night, And 1 day a week I get a full too partial day to play depending on how long laundry takes. I am home a week once a month and generally can play during the day while wife is at work.

I want to be able too come on and enjoy the company and fun of a group whether it is BSing around a mining op or going out on a roam and finding things too kill. I also really enjoy WH space and am experienced with WH and null space. Infact I am running around WH and 0.0 doing Relic and data sites.

I would love too be able assist an alliance or corporation with industrial activity too earn isk whether that be helping too build needed PI, Mining, Or building components for a larger production item.

When I am online I can help with combat in defense roaming or wars.

What I am not able too do is at the drop of a hat respond too a call too arms when driving and working.

Right know I Have all my own toons in my own corp as it is the easiest way too manage them when I am on my own.

I have been classified as industrialist with teeth.

I am looking for corp or alliance that has strong industrial capabilities that I can put my services too work but also has a combat or roaming arm that I can get into fleets with when I have time and solid connection. Getting in on a PI project would be great as I can produce allot of material if I can make enough to plex as many as 6 accounts. Not looking too jump into just any group I want to find a group that has fun together and actually enjoys playing togeather.

In game please contact firestorm1753 if you are interested.

Hey, @Firestorm1753 ! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the running of pvp fleets - a bit of pve, atm still in high sec 0.5 - but also in our low sec home, too (Kheram atm).

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more miners/indy people who help our new and old players - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are a relaxed group and know all about RL aggro, job and kids - the corp just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do when you have time and no pressure as we are all in the same boat - and we could really use a vet to help getting it up and running - check it out :slight_smile:

Join the discord for questions: https://discord.gg/deVNUju - hope to see you there and in space!

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

Come chat in PUBLICFUSEN or check out all the details in our thread here.

High points of what we have to offer.

• Mature leadership/ Mature corp
  • Real-life comes first policy
  • Experienced Corp mates to help you
  • Access to 0.0 Systems
  • An upgraded Nullsec system with Citadels, Engineering complexes and Moon mining
  • Consistent 10% corp tax
  • No recruitment fees, our overheads are covered by the occasional corp op and the low corp tax
  • Multi boxers welcome
  • TeamSpeak

Always looking for Skilled Players to join our Team.

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.