Returning Player after a very long break

Heyo, I’m a long time player but hadn’t really done much. I’ve played the game for probably about 10 years but most of that was taking many year breaks while real life things happened. Last time I played was 2021.

I have 106M SP and trained through just about everything up through the Caldiri tree including Dreadnoughts and Carriers, I used to rat in a Phoenix with a small corp in a secluded section of nullsec till we got kicked out. Mainly looking to put my capital ship skills to work in preferably a PVE setting but don’t mind jumping into PVP as long as I’m given proper direction (Cause things escalate real quick lol) One day I’d like to fly a Leviathan but seeing Lancer Dreads are in the game now I’ll definitely settle for that.

Mainly just looking for chill people to blow stuff up with. o7

Hi there!

Primal Instinct is a PvX guild based in null sec. We’re a chill and friendly bunch who fly with Initiative alliance for PvP and do quite a bit of mining and other activities.

Happy to chat more if you’d like. You can reach me by email in-game, or join our discord: Primal Instinct

Fly safe!

Check us out

Check us out and have a chat with a recruiter on discord.

first off welcome back am looking for pvp member for my corp and o yeah the lancer’s are dam good i fly one they defo kick out the dps

Hello.

Feel free to take a look at our homepage, maybe it can be something for you. :slight_smile:
If you have any questions, feel free to join our discord and poke us.
You can read more about us and how to find us at The Nordic Associates [NARVI] [Test Wiki Please Ignore]

Best regards
Negan

You’re welcome to do CRAB beacons with Cherry Defense Systems. Bring your corpmates.

We might fit the bill.

Hi if you havnt joined anyone yet consider sending a message on our discord we have everything at No Visual indy ratting mining pvp with small, medium and large gangs consider hitting us up No Visual Alliance

Hey man, im the CEO of Legion Ascending, an indy/pvp corp who is into all the things. we do pve to make money as well as diving into industry with plenty of moons to mine. We are a corp that is focused on the members, meaning all members have a say in the future of the corp. We are looking for more like-minded people to enjoy the game with. Come to our discord and have a chat with us, see what you think.

Would love to talk with you about joining Scarlet Ascendancy! We are small and part of Gentlemen’s Club alliance as well. (Legion Ascending above is in our alliance.

Check out our recruitment ad and join our discord if you are interested!

Scarlet Ascendancy Recruitment Ad

If you want a smaller laid back chill group, come hang out with us and see how it goes. We are mostly Indy/PVP. Currently working in Sov Null and NPC Null. No fleet requirements or time commitments, as we are a lot of military so we come and go. You can play your way and have fun just chilling with a bunch of us in discord nightly. We play for fun and content.

Corp- Quale Imperium