Returning player from 2012, two 50mil SP toons, want to explore/nullsec lurk (PVP fine but not focus)

So I’m a returning player after some 6 years’ absence, and never really got out of highsec in terms of PVE or industrial content. Did a stint in a PVP alliance but mainly stuck around as a logi and didn’t do much at that.

I’ve spent about a week carebearing to get myself somewhat back up to speed on the controls and mechanics, and I think I’m about ready to hit the game hard again.

Right now, something I never really did but was interested in doing were exploration and nullsec biggun (fleet needed) ratting (krabbing, I guess it’s called?) I know these are means to an end for PVP, and I’ll get there in the end, but for now I just wanna shoot NPCs more than I want to shoot people, but I’ll fight with the fleet if needed to protect the base.

US Pacific TZ, have about 6-7 hours any given weekday (EVE time about 2300-0500 or so), most weekends I’m completely free. Specced primarily into subcaps right now for both characters.

This is an alt, obviously.

1 Like

Rebels and Renegades is a EU/USTZ corp in Warped Intentions.

Rebels and Renegades is a pvp corp run by a group of like minded older players in eve. Our goals are to be a competent corp in small scale pvp, Blops, and Alliance/Coalition level fleets. We have multiple FCs in our corp / alliance / Coalition. Who will supply you with plenty of fleets. If you are well trained and interested in pvp, from small scale up to large scale, you will fit perfectly in. That being said, we all have a real life and we understand if you have one too.

We offer

• 0.0 PvP

• EU, US timezone

• small, medium and large scale pvp

• high skilled and experienced members.

• we help each other with everything in the game

• awesome logistic service for direct supply from Jita to our home space, from alliance services

• Corp Discord and alliance Mumble.

What we expect:

• at least 10m skillpoints

• 0.0 and pvp experience is not a must, but nice to have

• FAX and Dread alts is always good to have.

• We expect our pilots to be able to follow instructions from the FC.

• learning abilitiy (nobody is perfect)

We do not claim to be better than others, but we shoot much more than we lose, and we have fun while doing so.

Join our Discord if you are interested in talking with a recruiter Discord

Or check out our Website

Hey SammyullJackson,

I’m a recruiter for SBBAL, Short Bus Ballaz . Up here in northern Deklein. We are a small tight knit corp that focuses on pew while maintaining a Indy background to make ships and isk to lose things when we try and be the underdog and fight a larger presence.

Our zkill is very active and we do have fleets in every timezone that are mostly small gang.

Linked below is a battle report recently that a ferox fleet against a goonswarm gang.

1. https://br.inyour.space/?s=2943,2940&b=8541960&e=90&t=e
  2. https://br.inyour.space/?s=2922&b=8536380&e=90&t=u

We are mature (in our 30s is avg age) and we understand during a fleet FC call outs are paramount. Our killboard shows that. If you’d like a small gang corp with the possibility for large alliance fleets join us in discord to chat.

Cheers,
Millineon S.

Just send me an in game mail if you’d like to chat further o7.

hi @SammyullJackson

we are interessted in you and your alts
pleas get in contact with us

JuuR

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

GOTHT is once again opening recruitment after we have moved to our new home in Querious We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of

pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on ourMumble. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 10 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM/Email

Orange Lucifer

in game Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrell

o7 @SammyullJackson,

I am the CEO of a very stable and establish community who is best at helping players learn different areas of the game. I think you would be a great fit and FAYN is what you are looking for, I know this is an old post and you may have found a home since the original posting but I still think its worth me reaching out to you.

PJHustle
FAYN Industries
CEO

Were looking for players at that end of the tz’s, though not primarily US we do live in an accessible nullsec region; meaning its easy to flip between null and high til your more used to it (and the missions are very lucrative)

gday sammy davis
we looking for people like you bro.
come say hi ob voice
discord app
username
CodeName#0898

Troll Legion is recruiting USTZ players - We’re based in Pure Blind with easy access from Jita for selling and buying. We are a pvp corp but like our exploration, mining and ratting.

We are a corp committed to taking sov so learning pvp is a must. However we don’t do paps, don’t have mandatory participation requirements etc…sort of figure if you are having fun you will log in and fly with us! :wink:

If interested jump in our public channel to chat in game - Trolling Grounds

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.