Returning player looking for 0.0 Corp

Just returned to EVE after 1 Year break, looking to experience 0.0 again.

14 Mill total SP all PVP focused.
UK /US Time zone.

Only get about 5 Hours a week to spare to play EVE, enjoy both PVP, PVE and exploration.

i hope we can talk :smiley:

We might fit the bill

Check us out by clicking the link below and if your interested in what we have to offer then jump onto our discord for a chat. We would love you talk to you!

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/yamagata-syndicate-eu-null-sec-pvp

We are a corp that can offer null ratting, explo, small and large fleet pvp with our alliance. We are also big on community and accomplishing things together. come to our discord and chat with us, see what you think.

Hey Foulplay 01!

I am sorry I am responding so late, and I really hope you haven’t made a decision yet - BECAUSE!
I would love to chat with you about joining Project Omega Industries!
We base out of Esoteria in a amazing pocket of lucrative space with just enough reach to get a lot of PvP content, while also having the space and resources to fund our endeavours!
I will send you a message in game, too - but, I would love for you to give us a serious look. I promise you won’t regret it!
I have never game with such a good group of people and strong, blooming alliance. I hope you’ll come along for the ride!

RUNNING WITH DOGS is a null sec born and bred PvP Corp with a strong backbone and an independent spirit.

Take a look at what we can offer before you choose your next Corp…

Our website
Running with Dogs community discord server

Our full advert for more information

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.