Returning player looking for a home

Hi all,

As the topic states, I’m a returning player looking for a home (again).

I want to start with the basics - to avoid the wrong people having to read too much:

• My main character is a 55ish million SP pilot mostly combat orientated, there’s a characters with a bit of exploration and trade-indy stuff
  • I’m based in België and my online times are mostly limited to (late) evenings, couple of hours / week
  • I have a wife and kids, I’d say EvE comes on the second place but it’s probably closer to beyond 5-ish
  • I’m more of a listener, I have mic but it rarely gets used
  • I’m looking to get into PvP - small scale rather than large scale - but as you can see on my killboard, it’s not a competence my boss would pay me for
  • I’m not looking to get into a very large corporation, or a small one that only does big number alliance things

That out of the way, a bit of background…
I got to know EVE around 2012, going on and off until 2018. My main character has 55ish mil Skill Points but the pilot behind it rather lacks experience. I’ve tried to find the right corp for me a couple of times, even through the forums, but it never really worked out for various reasons. In 2018 I quit because of lack of time.
I have some experience running missions and lowsec FW PvP, but most of my previous playing time went to highsec, lowsec and NPC nullsec combat exploration, mostly flying an Ishtar.
I do have decent skills using my querty keyboard on an azerty set-up laptop, but I guess that’s highly irrelevant.

As I stated above, I’m looking to get into (small scale) PvP. I’m not too experienced in actually shooting people let alone surviving shooting people, but I’m willing to learn, fly cheap stuff and don’t mind getting shot down.

I’ve got the full family package even including dog, so EVE really isn’t on my priority list. I want to play it when time’s available, and preferrably with some people. I’m usually playing in the living room, not wanting to disturb my fellow inhabitants with me talking out load about shooting space ships, I prefer to use my headset as a listening device.

If by any chance you read all that and still think it could be a good match, please be free to let me know in a comment below or a message in game.

Cheers
Jonas

The Hivemind Holding may be a good fit for you.

Nullsec shenanigans in a friendly non-toxic alliance
Check in on us : HIVE Public is our in game social channel

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving into lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hi @Jonas_Staal

Please check out my corp Sons of Luminaire. We’re a casual PVP corp living out of Jita made up of around 25 members, and doing regular small gang fleets in the EU timezone. We have a few Belgian guys in corp already, and if your time is limited we may be a good fit as we have no alliance, structures, sov, or anything that would require ‘mandatory’ attendance. We cruise around, blow ■■■■ up and have a good time. We may require you to use mic on occasion in fleets (obviously it’s useful if people can respond to requests or give some info) but if you’re not too chatty that’s fine.

Our thread is here: A home for all small-gang, PVP and pirate filth in the European TZ: ★★ Sons of Luminaire ★★ which includes a Discord link and more info.

Cheers

Check out these guys

I think they would be a good fit for what your looking for. Lots of mature players with kids and family so they understand the situation your in. Worth a chat with them at least.

Thanks for the replies so far, I have yet to reach out to you.
Still looking for additional offers as well!

hey there. Heres a link to our corp recruitment post clicky. We’re an EU leaning RL first corp that, despite being in a big block, likes to look out for our neighbours. If you like what you see, get in touch (we also have a couple of other België who are lovely and a bit odd)

Hellos Jonas, any any interest in checking out Pochven?

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and the richest ores in the game found only in this single region of space
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with friendly and active pilots

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

sent you an eve mail!

sent you an eve mail duder :smiley:

Hello :slight_smile:

we are a EUTZ pvp corp, most of us have family and child, so no worries.

The Dark Vanguard is a PVP oriented corporartion, we are a small group of capsulers having fun together , and no drama queen :wink: .

Loosing a ship is no problem for us if you had fun .

If you’re interested , come chat here :slight_smile: https://discord.gg/43JCF92pyZ

Come and drop by, we will be happy to chat with you .

See you soon o7

FAYN Industries is currently recruiting.
We are an industrial based corporation who does a little bit of everything. We offer secure Null security systems with massive earning potential. We offer the following programs and services: Corp buyback program for Ore, extensive null sec moon mining, Boosted mining operations, Great PVE and PVP content, and SRP for fleets. To talk with one of our recruiters, please join FAYN.Recruits in game channel or evemail Brutor Bellum (US) or martyn Sharisa (EU)
Come make your billions with us.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.