As the topic states, I’m a returning player looking for a home (again).
I want to start with the basics - to avoid the wrong people having to read too much:
- My main character is a 55ish million SP pilot mostly combat orientated, there’s a characters with a bit of exploration and trade-indy stuff
- I’m based in België and my online times are mostly limited to (late) evenings, couple of hours / week
- I have a wife and kids, I’d say EvE comes on the second place but it’s probably closer to beyond 5-ish
- I’m more of a listener, I have mic but it rarely gets used
- I’m looking to get into PvP - small scale rather than large scale - but as you can see on my killboard, it’s not a competence my boss would pay me for
- I’m not looking to get into a very large corporation, or a small one that only does big number alliance things
That out of the way, a bit of background…
I got to know EVE around 2012, going on and off until 2018. My main character has 55ish mil Skill Points but the pilot behind it rather lacks experience. I’ve tried to find the right corp for me a couple of times, even through the forums, but it never really worked out for various reasons. In 2018 I quit because of lack of time.
I have some experience running missions and lowsec FW PvP, but most of my previous playing time went to highsec, lowsec and NPC nullsec combat exploration, mostly flying an Ishtar.
I do have decent skills using my querty keyboard on an azerty set-up laptop, but I guess that’s highly irrelevant.
As I stated above, I’m looking to get into (small scale) PvP. I’m not too experienced in actually shooting people let alone surviving shooting people, but I’m willing to learn, fly cheap stuff and don’t mind getting shot down.
I’ve got the full family package even including dog, so EVE really isn’t on my priority list. I want to play it when time’s available, and preferrably with some people. I’m usually playing in the living room, not wanting to disturb my fellow inhabitants with me talking out load about shooting space ships, I prefer to use my headset as a listening device.
If by any chance you read all that and still think it could be a good match, please be free to let me know in a comment below or a message in game.