52.5 M SP subcap toon looking for UK based corp

I’m a returning player looking to shake off the dust and to get back into the fun of Eve.

My original toon is Swathers and I have had many characters on and off, and made the majority of my isk buying and selling toons. This is a newly bought toon and I can’t claim the history as my own, however, i’m not a noob. I’ve had my fair share of small scale PVP to big cap battles. I’ve been inactive for around 7 years and I can see a lot has changed.

Why did I leave for so long?
Basically life… I got a career, married and had kids. My time to play games is slowly becoming greater but I still do travel around so can’t be as active as some corporations want. To sum it up, I’m pretty much going to be an evening and a weekend warrior.

What am I looking for now I hear you ask…?
Incursions/Abyssal sites
Small scale PVP without the TIDI
Missions
Basically anything with a good bunch off people to get on with.

Let me know if any of this sounds like your corp and we’ll have a chat.

For all of those that went TL;DR - Returning player looking for a UK Corp :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey Kirin,

EVE sucked you back in proper didn’t it :joy:

I’m a recruiter for a corporation in Deklein, Short Bus Ballaz. We are a small corp of around 30 people who like to pew more then we like to jew most days. As it stands we run Abyssal sites, have lots of small gang opportunities (sub 15), and also have access to some large fleet fights if we so choose.

Our cohesiveness is also stellar with most of our players being together in game for around 2 years or more. Since we also all have lives a Real life first approach is necessary. We can all gripe about kids together and make bets on who get’s the wife aggro first.

Below I linked our forum post. It shows a couple of battle reports where our small gang mentality won out in the end over some larger entities.

Forum post

If you’d like to chat more about joining us on the Short Bus Ballaz squad just @ me here or eve mail me in game and I’ll ship you an invite to our discord.

Cheers o7,

Millineon Silvership

1 Like

Small gang eh? Check us out, and join the wonderful world of wormholes.

Also, plenty of UK guys :slight_smile: usually UK meetups a couple of times per year for some beers at a local pub.

1 Like

hi give us a look, we’re good for returning players and are primarily EUTZ

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/the-weekend-warriors-recruiting-individuals-for-pvp-in-sov-null/

1 Like

Yo Kirin,

The Sons of Luminaire is a dedicated UK and EU timezone, low-sec, faction warfare and primarily small-gang PVP corporation which exists to shoot things.

Whilst we’re relatively new and currently sit at 19 active members we’ve been tearing up zKillboard in low-sec and are looking for like-minded souls who want to be part of the next big thing in faction warfare.

We don’t do organised abyssal sites but you’re bound to find a few people who are up for joining you, and we also have access to Level 4 faction warfare missions which are arguably the best means of making ISK in the game (except for scamming).

If you want to avoid the complications of null-sec, play to have fun and PVP, and do it relatively casually, low-sec (and joining us) is the best way to go. Hit me up on our Discord! https://discord.gg/4z5Cfnh

… or check out our webpage. https://sway.office.com/CAeZEysf1vzGsNeD

1 Like

Hi @Kirin_lchiban
Sounds like you may be looking for small gang PVP?
If yes - then you need look no further!
FUN inc is recruiting!

2 Likes

Hello Kirin Ichiban

I started a corporation about 5 month ago called: Academy of the Unseen Arts we are small but growing day by day. We have been in the top 10 EVEWHO growing corporations for the last 15 weeks and have recently hit over 400 people. We currently avg about 40 to 45 people in EU, 25 to 30 in USA and really are working on getting our Australian time zone filled as well.

We have a ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this. We are based in High Sec and are currently doing Incursions, DED Combat Escalations, FOB’s, Abyssal frigate / cruiser and level 2 to 4 mission fleets.

We then use this isk to run PVP roams into Low sec currently while we build up our team work and new players knowledge of the PVP side of things. We have some very high SP guys so flying nice things is not a issue. We want to start branching into Day trips to WH and Null soon.

We are currently setting up an industrial program to help new players wanting to learn this side of the game and with this we will get cheaper ships to then go kill people with them.

Doing this allows us to make isk and enjoy PVP but in no way do you need to do any PVE or any PVP if you do not want to. Think of us a your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK and so is most of the corp so will be online in that time zone most nights but not all. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance in Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move to there in 1 month like so many other corporations that start out. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

1 Like

Thanks all for your replies back, I’ve spoken to a few of you and will get around to the rest this evening

1 Like

I could go onto explain a great many things but this forum recruitment ad should cover it

and also

tl;dr? we do allsorts and live in an easy to reach part of nullsec.

1 Like

yamagata-samurai

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Averaging 1000+ kills a month with 90%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of Initiative Mercenaries alliance based in the Fountain/Querious regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara, Dawnbreaker Okaski or Alignat.

1 Like

Hey Kirin_lchiban, welcome back to Eve :grinning: were a social, largely UK based corp with a great social bunch of players. We organise regular PvP/PvE ops but there’s also plenty of solo ISK opportunities. Drop into our in-game chat channel “-481-” and check out our forum post.

1 Like

Hey Kirin, if you are still looking my Corp figures on industry, PVP, and nullsec pve. Small group but we stay busy and understand family life. Would love to chat about it in game!

mea culpa is exactly what you are looking for we are very chilled team and our main play time is EU time zone. ( our ceo is from Uk )

Fed up with large blobs, blue donuts/balls, and New Eden politics? Don’t wanna spend an hour forming for a mandatory CTA that turns out to be another structure timer? Looking for dank frags instead of dank ticks?

Mea Culpa. is a fairly young EUTZ lowsec corp formed by a few buddies who enjoy killmails and relaxed comms. We’re small gangers at heart but also take part in larger drops with our new alliance buddies. As of today, we’re proud members of Shoot First which adds a nice little extra to our content portfolio and a couple benefits, too.

We’re based in Sinq Laison, super close to the southern warzone. That means content is literally at our doorstep and we harvest it every day. We fly everything from T1 frigates to T2 battleships, caps and often somewhat unusual fits. We don’t really care about ISK efficiency or other metrics of eliteness. So if you want to roam your 4b Marauder, that’s more than fine. If you can and want to fly blops that’s also very welcome.

What can we offer?

1. Explosions.
  2. More Explosions.
  3. Citadels with Clone Bays.
  4. Alliance SRP on doctrines.
  5. Moonmining (wtf, not too much pls)

What should you bring?

1. A good and somewhat mature attitude. This is by far the most important. Eve is a game and should be fun and we don’t want to fly with jerks.
  2. A strong desire to blow up (player-owned and operated) stuff. This is not a PVE corp.
  3. Ability to create your own content. We’re a small group and can’t provide free killmails around the clock.
  4. A good level of skill points. No hard requirement, but we sometimes like to fly fancy stuff.
  5. A dread alt is not a hard requirement but strongly suggested.

If all that sounds interesting, come by our discord or join our public channel in game: Mea Culpa.

We recently started a Channel on Youtube, so you can check out dank image videos there.

hey @Kirin_lchiban

casual EU TZ based corp

JuuR

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.