Returning Player Looking For A Home

Hi all,

-I am a returning EU TZ player.

-I have a 155m sp pure subcap main and a 185m sp pure subcap/cap alt and various other alts.

-My main and alt can fly everything perfectly.

-I have been in lowsec, null sec and wh.

-I was a member of The Tuskers, Lazerhawks, Goons, Waffles etc. back in the good old days.

-I do not know which corps, alliances etc. are active at the moment since I have not played since 2019 or something.

-Looking for a chill, real life first corp.

-Due to my busy real life schedule and aging eyes I will not be participating fleets everyday, I do not care whether you request x hours of daily participation or x times weekly fleet participation etc.

-BIG PROBLEM: I am perfectly fine with Discord but since Discord is banned where I live I cannot join Discord. Therefore, I need corps that use other means of communication (TS, Mumble or even smoke…).

Any guidance would be most appreciated.

save yourself the pain, go find something else to do.

1 Like

You are the personification of Eve Online I miss.

Come join the Gentlemen of Lowsec, you’ll fit right in I’d reckon, we have TS, and slack.

Oh Shadow Cartel is still around huh? I sent an in game e-mail to Daverosh.

1 Like