Returning player looking for a new corp

I am a five boxing miner looking for a new corp.

Try Stratotech Industries.
Relaxed whilst having goals. We mine, manufacture and are part of a very social alliance. Have a lot of ore belts in our home system with a number of other very good ones close by along with our own moon mining facilities. Close to a major trade hub and we have an excellent buyback scheme on ores/minerals and a large selection of parts/components and items.
We have corp and alliance Discord and we always help each other out.
Eu/Uk timezone
Look us up
Fyr Cassell

How about coming out to feythabolis brother

Have a look at us :slight_smile:

Hey Rrei Ayanami,

You would be a great fit over at JREX! We are a small gang to large fleet PvP and industrial orientated Corp that has lots of content right out of our door. We also mine together every day and many of us do it together. We also have a strong industrial component. We are active from 1700-0600 eve time with players ranging from EUSTZ to USTZ. We are based in placid area not too far from you and the transition would be swift. I hope you would join us and based on your interests, you would fit right at home.

We are also members of a pirate alliance called intergalactic space hobos! We have lots of good fights and great content happening everyday to from blops to roams to Gate camps to dread fights.

I have attached our recruitment thread below which has our discord so you reach us. We also have a public channel called JREX pub for all recruitment!

Hello Rrei Ayanami
We are WaterFall industries, are a new small indy and mission running corp centered around 0.5.
We offer:
Moons
Mining Programs
Mission Running Programs
Orca Boosted Mining Fleets
Buyback Programs
If you wish to seek more info msg me in-game at BloodFlake Paaltomo or try our discord at

I am interested in what you have to offer, it seems your discord link is no longer valid howerver.

Would you be intrested in living in the south

Hey just what we need :slight_smile:

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.