Returning player, looking for a tightknit group

Hey there BlackByte!

My name is Odysemus. I am the Director of Recruitment for Project Omega Industries!

We make our home down in Detorid (Angel space) and have some amazing pockets with the new Equinox upgrades in place that you could enjoy - most certainly. Both for ratting and mining.
There is PvP for those wanting it, including large scale strat. ops., small and large home defense fleets and the occasional PvP roams and PvP fun fleet shenanigans.

To be completely transparent, we are a predominately USTZ corporation. However, we do have a few die-hard Euros - mostly from the Nordic north, with some down in the tip of South Africa. We are looking to expand our EU presence and the alliance we are in, Gentlemen’s.Club [GCLUB], does have some EU representation.
I would LOVE to onboard you into our corporation, as I said - I think we are the tightknit, family first group who have been together for years and I think you would get along swell with.

If the USTZ is a major turn off - I can get you in contact with one of the Corps. in our Alliance who does have a more significant Euro presence.

We do also have friends in Dystopian Angels, who are our allies and live a bit north of us in Detorid. They are part of Weapons of Mass Production [WOMP] alliance.

SO many options to consider!

If you are interested in ANY of these options; join our Discord and I will get you set up and help you navigate whatever option seems appealing!

When you get in Discord, just say ‘Hello’ in our Public-Landing channel and someone will greet you promptly!

Hope to fly with you soon!
~Odysemus