Returning player looking for corp 4M sp

Hey!

I used to play EVE back around 2007 ish was a while back but lost that account which is a shame, made a new character in 2011 which I still have no but took a break as school started kicking off. Now im back! woo!

Currently my character has around 4M SP and my current play style is more orientated around mining/industry and soon to be hauling (as that’s where a lot of my SP is at currently), but i’d be up to adopt other gameplay on the side too :smiley: I will say that although mining and industry stuff hasn’t changed all that much, I am a bit out of practise and slowly getting the hang of things. Back in the days (with my old account I lost) I did live in null sec as a miner and hauler.

Currently my account is an alpha clone whilst I get back into the hang of things but once I get into the game a bit more and understand the new stuff and get a corp to latch onto i’ll probably upgrade.

2 Likes

Hi
We’re a uk based Corp, living in 0.0. We have a minimum 5 million skill points, this is just for you to be able to be active in and us, but you’re not far off, and we could be ideal to bring you back into the game.
When online join brittas empire public, and/or our discord https://discord.gg/tZacyWu
Chat with us and see how it goes

O7

1 Like

Hey Ichigo

Welcome back to eve, do you have time for a little chat ingame now?

Best
Josh

http://eve-hr.com/leub

1 Like

Welcome back!

ADFU is looking for a few good people to live in Delve. Come fly with us!

1 Like

Come and talk to us in RIOT.

We are an established nullsec corp with lots of content and we are very much newbro friendly. We can help you settle in and take part in all things PVP/PVE/Mining the works. We are EU timezone and very sociable.

Join me for a chat in our Discord: RIOT. Rectruitment

Best,

Alt o7

1 Like

Hello @Ichigo_Chronos and welcome back to the game we hate to love.

We are a super active WH Corp/Alliance. Come by, see who and what we are in space.

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

1 Like

Join our in game channel F-OFF NOW, lets talk!

foff-borat

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.