Returning player, looking for corp

I’ve returned to the game after a few years. It looks like everything is different. I’m looking for a corp that can help me get on my feet again. I was a miner out in null last time I played. I’d like to try something new.

1 Like

Hello Heelah,

as a true amarrian i assume you would prefer to work with other followers of the faith, wont you? :slight_smile:

We are currently rebuilding our corporation after a longer break. So help and training to get back into things is almost a daily task around us. We would love to have a talk with you

Regards

Dwissi

Biohazard. [-BIO-] is a NPC Nullsec, no-drama, corporation that opposes the centralized governments of all major coalitions. We believe EVE is best played in small gangs of pilots teaching each other, and in an environment that works for not only veterans, but also for newbros alike.

Our corp and alliance lives in Venal which connects to over 9 nullsec regions to hunt in or explore. They’re many expensive bears to kill and therefore a good location for blackops, smallgang and solo pvp. The region itself is known for it’s riches and you’ll quickly be taught how to ultilize our monopoly on Guristas LP , Abyssal co-op or thrive in our local industry.

Meet us on discord: http://discord.gg/YUbvrvD or join our ingame-channel: Biohazard.pub

yeah man, that sounds alright. Can you send em a mail in game?

I’ll fire you an ingame mail shortly dude :smiley:

Hello @Heelah_Joe and welcome back to the game we hate to love!

We are a SUPER Active WH PVP Corp/Alliance. If you get a chance, come see what and who we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

o/ Hey dude check us out if you like what you see join our public or mail myself and lets talk o7

Thank you all for the replies. I’ll be reaching out to a few of you this weekend. Sorry, work has been crazy

Helgaswhorehouse in game channel. Join the channel mate i am sure we can offer some things you may really like o7

i’ve just sent you a message in game with some details - hope to hear from you soon Joe!

The hunted becomes the hunter?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.