Returning Player Former Explorer Now Looking To Go Hunting In Corp

Hi, I have spent a few years away from EVE - I played Eve Echoes recently and didn’t really enjoy it but it did motivate me to sign up to EVE proper again.

I used to enjoy exploring in Null and WH but over the past few weeks of my return, I’m not really seeing the type of return that | used to get. I’ve read that the botters are doing it for exploring now and that exploration is a prime career for Alpha players - I guess that’s why I’m not seeing so many cans so rather than complain I think a good goal would be to get into PVP and go hunting the explorers!

But…
I’ve not really done PVP before! So I’m looking for a corp that would be newbie-friendly - it’s been maybe 5 years that I last played. I have about 8 million skill points and only 32 million ISK :sweat_smile: I have an astero and most skills for it are 4/5 so I could help out with scanning down WHs, sites and ships etc in return for some PVP guidance and action.

I’m EUtz, British but live in Sweden and work from home so I can usually be available for quick reactions when needed. I’m not really up for huge corps and alliances or any galaxy-spanning politics etc, I think a small pirate band that likes to have fun would be ideal (I think, as did |I mention that I don’t know much about the practicalities of PVP? I’ve read a lot but I assume the practice is a lot different than the theory).

Hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Hello and welcome back!

From what I read from your post you seem like a good fit for Found and Lost. We have just started up, so we are small, but ambitious. PvP focused, but plenty of room to develop your character. We are not restrictive concerning PvE; we all need the ISK to blow stuff up.

When you’re a quick learner and prepared to go for Omega we can get you up to speed.

Check out our recruitment post here: Found and Lost

Drop by on our discord, and we can have a talk.

1 Like

Biohazard. [-BIO-] is a NPC Nullsec, no-drama, corporation that opposes the centralized governments of all major coalitions. We believe EVE is best played in small gangs of pilots teaching each other, and in an environment that works for not only veterans, but also for newbros alike.

Our corp and alliance lives in Venal which connects to over 9 nullsec regions to hunt in or explore. They’re many expensive bears to kill and therefore a good location for blackops, smallgang and solo pvp. The region itself is known for it’s riches and you’ll quickly be taught how to ultilize our monopoly on Guristas LP , Abyssal co-op or thrive in our local industry.

Meet us on discord: http://discord.gg/YUbvrvD or join our ingame-channel: Biohazard.pub

1 Like
1 Like

Hello,

Mail sent! We in RePeX are a bunch of Swedish/British guys having fun together in New Eden, I think we would be a great match for you. Hope to hear from you ingame.

Best Regards
Khaiden

1 Like

Hey o7

We can help you learn how to pvp, and in Providence we have the best exploration sites in the New Eden! Check ys out!

1 Like

Hi All,

I really appreciate that you’ve taken the time to reply, all your corps look really great and I’ve taken then plunge and joined one from here. Thanks everyone else for your consideration and hope to see you out in the big empty sometime! o7

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.