EDIT: Found corp. thanks for the replies

Found a corp, thanks for the replies.

relatively new player (played a month or two total, maybe around 2 years ago), just getting back into it.

• very low skill points - 7m, have been playing almost exclusively solo.
  • CST/CDT timezone. Typical online times: evenings and weekends, work permitting.
  • I primarily fly a covert ops exploration frigate for my solo outings, and i’m currently working on building upward.
  • While i am completely inexperienced in pvp (aside from periodically becoming swiss cheese), I’m open to doing some shooting of my own given the opportunity.
  • I have zero experience flying in a group (in this game). I have plenty of experience with organized, demanding group content in other games. I wouldn’t mind seeing more of what eve has to offer but i am not looking to play on a rigid weekly schedule.

I am not yet experienced enough with the game to have a specific goal in mind, so I’m looking for a new player friendly community where i can start to dip my toes in other avenues. I don’t expect any handouts, but i’m also not about to fly anything i can’t reasonably afford to lose, so activities that require large ships (battleships+) or expensive high tech fittings are going to be a no go until they become more financially or skill-ly feasible.

As i don’t yet have specific goal in mind, it’d be nice to hear a little about any new player friendly offerings out there. I already have enough of the relevant exploration skills for my current solo career, so i’m potentially open to guidance as to where to spend my future skill points for best effect.

If you want to tell me about your corp or can recommend new player friendly corps to investigate, i’d love to hear from you.

I am best reached either here or via discord - Korvalen#8871

What made you quit a month ago? Got a discord ID?

i have added it to my original post

Maybe our corp will be good for you.

You can find more info in our add here: (PVP / PVE Null Corp) Ionized Cobalt is Recruiting our discord is in there too so come say hi :slight_smile:

Hit me up!
Apolitical - No requirement PvP - NPSI [GOVT] - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

If you want to travel down the covert ops path, Swamp Panthers Inc. is recruiting. We are in the process of moving to null-sec, but we have some hi-sec options open if you are more comfortable with that. We ( and our new alliance) are new-bro friendly. Heck, I’ve only been playing about a year and a half myself. We would love to have you with us! hit me up in game if you wish to know more. Good luck!

Hey there Ephriane Korasai!

I’m Ram Askaari, CEO of Battle Kats. My corporation is a member of Hardly Competent alliance which is a part of the Kairos Initiative coalition. Now bear witness to my mountainous copy & paste job below!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Battle Kats is an 18+ English speaking corporation.

We are recruiting from all walks at this time, but we are primarily seeking:

Fleet Commanders
PvP Pilots
Capital Pilots
Cool People

We currently operate out of LowSec!

SRP for Alliance sanctioned Ops
Discord and TeamSpeak3
All Pilots welcome, 10 Million SP Minimum
Active, experienced and Dedicated leadership
A focus on community building

Thanks for reading, fly dangerously! I look forward to hearing from you Ephriane, I know that Battle Kats would be a great home for you!

To apply please visit: http://eve-hr.com/BattleKats

Discord: https://discord.gg/2BuP2wZ

In-Game Public Channel: Battle Kats Public

[W.N.G.A]" Who needs graphics anyway" is a PVP oriented corp, located in 0.0(legacy) We are currently looking for new members. If you are PVP-minded, fairly experienced, but most of all relaxed, with a mature attitude and if you are looking for a great time, we are the corp for you!

We have the following to offer you:

• Active veteran leadership
  • Full ship reimbursement program.
  • PVP rewards (ISK reward)
  • Doctrine ship replacement program
  • Frequent OPS
  • Baiting
  • Bashes
  • PVE (simply because you need ISK)

Mumble is required and communication is done in English. We do ask some commitment from your part as far as joining meetings and if possible fleet ops. But most importantly we are all just looking for a fun time together in EVE and helping each other when possible…

Hi @Ephriane_Korasai,

I run a small, tight-knit corp PvP corp that operates in Amarrian low-sec. Some of us have been playing for the better part of 10 years and enjoy using that experience to help new people learn how to play, so you could say that we are super NewBro friendly. If you’re looking for a place to learn, grown, and find community, check out our ad and our kill board and come have a chat with us on Discord to see if we’re a good fit for each other.

Even if you are not super-excited about PvP, we have a wide array of options available for industry and ISK-making.

We are looking for more pilots! We are moving into Indy things now as well as our usual PvP.

Casual group, good folks and lots of help.

Check us out:

Closed at OP’s request