Looking for corp

Hey there, looking to join a corp. I joined a friends corp but its small with minimal benefits. Im new but, not stupid have 5.5mill sp in 3 weeks. I play with 6-8 other guys from our world of warships clan, a couple who played for a while and 4-5 who started with me. We would all like to join a corp that can offer safe null sec space to use and we like a variety of different things from mining, industry and pvp. Most all of us were unicum wow players, we are pretty casual but, are on usually between 6-12pm western time US/Canada. We are a group of chill guys between 28-43 years old and are contributing members of society not window lickers in moms basement! Just want to get into a corp where we can help out and benefit at the same time. Let me know whos out there with similar interests. Cheers!

1 Like

Hey man I sent you a mail in game.

Ingame mail sent :smiley:

Hey @Majic_Thellere buddy join bab pub in-game to chat about an offer for you and your dudes

1 Like

Biohazard. [-BIO-] is a NPC Nullsec, no-drama, corporation that opposes the centralized governments of all major coalitions. We believe EVE is best played in small gangs of pilots teaching each other, and in an environment that works for not only veterans, but also for newbros alike.

Our corp and alliance lives in Venal which connects to over 9 nullsec regions to hunt in or explore. They’re many expensive bears to kill and therefore a good location for blackops, smallgang and solo pvp. The region itself is known for it’s riches and you’ll quickly be taught how to ultilize our monopoly on Guristas LP , Abyssal co-op or thrive in our local industry.

Meet us on discord: http://discord.gg/YUbvrvD or join our ingame-channel: Biohazard.pub

Sent you something in game.

Hey @Majic_Thellere

If you and/or your group is interested in lowsec and npc nullsec our group Filthy Peasants may be a good place for you.

We’re a EU/US TZ pvp corp that lives in the Placid region. We have plenty of opportunities to learn PvP while also providing lucrative PvE opportunities to farm your isk with.

If you’re interested check out our forum post below and join our public chat Open Filth in game to have a conversation with us.

The Crimson Order Is recruiting and we want you!

We are USTZ based and would love to have you all join us. We have a nice area with plenty of both PVE and PvP opportunities. Contact me here or discord discord.gg/6uqdguF to talk more. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hello @Majic_Thellere ,

We are a SUPER ACTIVE WH PVP Corp/Alliance. We would love for you to come take a closer look at who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Hey man, We are a group who lives out in wormhole space. C2. We mostly are into pvp, small gangs. We are around the same ages and could use a few more out here with us. If you are interested in wormhole space and shooting more than just rocks or NPC’s, we would like to talk with you.

Discord

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.