Returning player looking for home

Hey all. Come back to the game after a small break and looking for a corp. I have 3 accounts, this one around 79m and two miners around 20m that I’ve not long started (strangely really enjoying mining). I’ve mainly always just been PvE/mining in high-sec but was part of a null-sec corp which a friend ran for a little while. I’m completely green to PvP though would take part in fleets if my time allows (work full time and have a little one). I wanted to find a spot to call home where I could carrier rat and mine.

I’m in the UK, am a mature gamer at 40. If there is anything else you need to know just ask.

Give us a look! We have what you need! Want to be Strategically Bad?

Sounds cool, where abouts are you guys based?

We are located in Pure Blind https://evemaps.dotlan.net/map/Pure_Blind#sov

Hi there mate!
Our corporation is looking for new members all the time.

We have opportunities for:

• Daily opportunities to participate in PVP in all the sizes ranging from small gang to big strat-ops at the corp/alliance/coalition level.
  • Plenty of industrial opportunity with an abundance of ores, moons & PI for your industrial needs.
  • Safe pocket in nullsec with huge isk making opportunities (ratting, mining and PI).
  • Relaxed atmosphere where real life comes first, always.
  • Active and experienced leadership.
  • Hauling and jump freighter service.

Join us in Discord: https://discord.gg/jq69HSj
Join our in-game chat: Fields of Elysium. Pub

1 Like

I’ll fire you an ingame mail dude :smiley:

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We have an industrial corporation, “Co.LR Trade Consortium”, ticker: “CLRTC” that will help fuel our war efforts. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hi @Malvir_Nocens ,

We may be a very good match for each other! :slight_smile: .

I am a returning player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years! We have discord and people are always available around the clock. I am UK based and most of our members are EU/US. Generally were a very friendly bunch mostly industrialists but involved in a number of other things too including small fleet PvP, alliance ops and lots of PvE :slight_smile:

RL comes first is our No.1 rule! I’m 47 btw so another match!

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 9 months we started were up to over 140 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me or Glendees a shout ingame.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep nullsec. fighting the blue donut from all angles - contracted by the Guristas Pirates.

• ESS Thefts
  • Gatecamping
  • Roaming
  • Guristas LP

In response to the massacre of poor Pith pilots all across New Eden - we’ve taken up arms to help Guristas Pirates take revenge on all those who farm their pilots for a quick CONCORD payout.

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join our cause.

If you are intrested to know more - convo me, join our discord or simply pay us a visit.

Hi

I’m Tank XG CEO of DEMONS ENABLED Alliance. We’re currently hiring PVE and PVP pilots.

We live in Jakanerva V - Moon 21 - Caldari Business Tribunal Bureau Offices

DEMONS ENABLED is a very active PVE and PVP corporation based in the The Forge 6 jumps away from Jita IV - Moon 4 - Caldari Navy Assembly Plant the main trade hub in eve online

I’d like to list down the advantages of joining our corporation :

• New-pilot friendly.
  • Daily mining Fleets with orca boosts.
  • lucrative Gas harvesting fleets.
  • Casual missions running fleets.
  • Daily buy back program 90% jita price.
  • Daily Null PvP fleets (alliance warfare-small gangs-covert ops).
    I look forward to reviewing your application.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.