Returning Player Looking for Industry /PI corp w/ understanding of RL priorities

Good Day

Returning experienced player in US EST TMZ looking for industry/mining/PI corp. RL is the priority for me - although I enjoy eve and looking for the opportunity to build back ISK base and support industry-related efforts.

My corp runs out of wormholes with a small tight knit group we have plenty of connections to K-Space always didnt know if you were looking for only HS Jita

Hi there and welcome back mate!

We might have what you are looking for, out in null and alliance requirement for activity is minimal.
I have myself RL situation that i can’t play for many hours everyday but still manage to do it all and more.

We have opportunities for nullsec ratting, industrial and daily opportunities to participate in PVP in all the sizes ranging from small gang to big strat-ops at the corp/alliance/coalition level.

What we offer:

• Daily opportunities to participate in PVP in all the sizes ranging from small gang to big strat-ops at the corp/alliance/coalition level.
  • Plenty of industrial opportunity with an abundance of ores, moons & PI for your industrial needs.
  • Safe pocket in nullsec with huge isk making opportunities (ratting, mining and PI).
  • Relaxed atmosphere where real life comes first, always.
  • Active and experienced leadership.
  • Hauling and jump freighter service.

Perks:

• Corp Buyback Program for salvage, loot, ores and more.
  • Daily nullsec ratting, mining and industrial.
  • Help with ships and fits so you can make the most isk possible in nullsec.
  • Ship Replacement Program (SRP) for many doctrine ships.
  • Dedicated Mumble and Discord channels.
  • Alliance/Coalition Discord Market Channels.

What we’re looking for:

• Pilots of all walks of life (PVP, PVE, mining, industrial, and more).
  • Willing to train into alliance doctrines for home defence if you can’t already fly them.
  • Participate when you can and support the corp/alliance.
  • A friendly attitude!

Join us in Discord: https://discord.gg/jq69HSj
Join our in-game chat: Fields of Elysium. Pub

Hey there. Not much for giving away all the details in the world, but our alliance lives in a high sec pocket and has a ton of great infrastructure all geared towards mining, PI, and manufacturing. If you are interested in learning more I’m more than happy to let our alliance speak for itself. Hit me up in game and we can maybe move to discord from there if you feel comfortable.

Caldari Fire Demons Recruitment
☜♦☞ ☜♦☞ ☜♦☞ ☜♦☞ ☜♦☞

We are looking for players that just want to have fun. We are a Mining/Industry Corp with a PvP/PvE wing. Looking for New or Vet. Players.

Mining operations.

• We have Orca & Rorqual Boosts.
  • We have Ore & PI buy back.
  • We have mining fleets.
  • We have Ship Replacement Program (SRP)
  • We have blueprints.
  • Bonuses for Reprocessing
  • Bonuses for Manufacturing
  • Low tax rate
  • PvP Small / Large

New Player? Caldari Fire Demons University is looking for students to teach Eve to. If you’re a new or returning player your welcome to join our University. We will teach you everything you need or want to learn on Eve. Our Alliance wide training program has classes all the time from Fleet 101 and Mining 101 all the way to Capital flying. If there is something you would like to learn on Eve we will teach you.
We have High sec, Low sec and Null sec spots for your training. You will join in on Mining and/or PvP fleet ops.

We are a tight knit corp of new and older players. Everyone is welcome here and we will try to help you in any way we can.
Pilots that are looking for leadership will be made FC’s and directors quickly. Great opportunity for advancement in the corporation.

Join Discord : https://discord.gg/WfRNZsM

Hi!

We are a Pure Blind based null corp/alliance 12 jumps from Jita. We have a strong EUTZ and a growing NA TZ. Only slightly quiet time is a few hours before DT. We have an excellent Indy base and a 24 hour a day standing fleet for miner and home defense.

Check out our ad for more info, I hope we get a chance to chat. Good luck with your search :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.