Returning player looking for Mining/Indy Corp (EUTZ) 70M Sp

Hi, I am a 5-Boxer returning player (70M main account).

I have got NS, LS, HS experience. Big alliance and small corp too.

I am looking for an HS corp for mining purposes. All that matters is making ISK to pay my accounts, help others, have a chat, making ISK.

Furthermore, I am not interested at all in PVP anymore.
I can mine, haul, boost. From venture to Rorqual :slight_smile:
(my alts are skilling atm)

Leave a message here :wink: Thank you for reading me.

2 Likes

Hello,

We are a preatty much indy oriented corp. No requirements, check us out

1 Like

Hey! Our corp is all about indi, and we are looking for new recruits!

We are in a big alliance in null sec, in a big blue donut so our space is rather safe.
All our neighbors are allies, as we are in a big coalition.
Our motto is to have fun, we do not have mandatory stuff to worry about and real life always comes first.
We like to hang out on discord and listen to chill music while killing rock monsters or planning our productions.
We can do what we want, we casually join large pvp fleets when we feel like joining them, but some of us don’t feel like doing that at all and are happy mining or doing exploration.
Our systems have indi index maxed, we have ice and mercoxit belts too.
We also have a cap umbrella, our rorqs have a high survivability rate :slight_smile:

Feel free to contact me, check out our website and come into discord to have a chat!
http://evedougyfreash.wixsite.com/-reb

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for all your proposals ! As I said, I am looking for a High Sec corp in priority.
But your offers seems nice anyway. I am going to wait for more offers to make my opinion.

Regards

1 Like

Hi, Track us down!, can certainly get you plugged into our HS content. o/ Corp Pub Chat: RedPillPub

1 Like

Join L2p, cause pvp, rats, and stuff…

If you are bored, we are not bored, you can flex your caps, or you know a rorq or whatever you flex with we dont care.

Also we have that one angry german guy…

We have a dead end pocket unlimited ores, it’s not high sec but its safer than high sec and you will make dumb amounts of isk.

Or stay in high sec and not like isk up to you.

I’m interested, I want this to work for FW. It’s not just low sec. In FW you can mine in High-Sec also but when you want you can do almost anything you can do null-sec in low-sec.

Mission Statement

The Corbulo Academy of Navel Science aim is to provide a fun and entertaining experience to all its members through the dissemination of in-game knowledge and solid leadership. The ‘Corbulo’ intent is to operate as a combat organization first, with the added divisions in Mining, PvE, R&D, PI, and Manufacturing of ships, modules, munitions, and capitals for its members and its income. The corporation wants to create a high skilled group, specializing in tactical fleet compositions, and focusing on the fun side of eve. This has been written to give a clear direction for the corporation and defines marked but ambitious, yet achievable goals. The ‘Corbulo’ first and foremost is a combat orientated unit. We believe success comes from strong leadership, Quality training, good diplomacy and the ability to smash are enemies in the face.

If your interested please contact me in-game.

TRPTG is excited to welcome LadyRockChewer onto our team!!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.