New player looking for a mining/industrial corp

I’m pretty new, but I had a long break and have returned to the game. I have around 7mil SP and still have much to learn.

2 Likes

o/
Welcome back! I hope this time around sticks for you. We’re an industrial corp looking for some mining contractors. Give us a shout!
o7

1 Like

@Zarous_Rose

Sent you a mail in game dude. Have a read and leave me a reply

1 Like

@Zarous_Rose

Hey, you can join us. We are pretty much what you are looking for.

1 Like

Join L2p, cause pvp, rats, and stuff…

If you are bored, we are not bored, you can flex your caps, or you know a rorq or whatever you flex with we dont care.

Also we have that one angry german guy…

We mine constantly, it’s a bit problematic during pvp cta fleets since mining drones do not do damage but they put up with us anyway.

1 Like

Hello Rose,

The Corbulo Academy of Navel Science aim is to provide a fun and entertaining experience to all its members through the dissemination of in-game knowledge and solid leadership. The ‘Corbulo’ intent is to operate as a combat organization first, with the added divisions in Mining, PvE, R&D, PI, and Manufacturing of ships, modules, munitions, and capitals for its members and its income. The corporation wants to create a high skilled group, specializing in tactical fleet compositions, and focusing on the fun side of eve. This has been written to give a clear direction for the corporation and defines marked but ambitious, yet achievable goals. The ‘Corbulo’ first and foremost is a combat orientated unit. We believe success comes from strong leadership, Quality training, good diplomacy and the ability to smash are enemies in the face.

If your interested please contact me in-game. We can do can mining in low-sec and High Sec with some Danger added.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.