Returning Player Looking for Null Sec Home

Well as the title says I took a short break after an injury at work and now getting back into things. I have a total of 6 accounts. The one I am posting on is my combat pilot who has trained into t2 logi both armor and shield, as well as BLOPs and other various ships. My other 5 are indy focused with a rorqual booster and a jf pilot in that mix. I love indy and it is my main focus but I do also enjoy pvp. I am looking to get more into BLOPs and soon capital stuff.

Drop me a reply here or hit me up ingame.

Welcome back, Hailey, and I hope your recovery is going well.

I’m Cephelange, or Ceph (“Seff”), lead recruiter for Aegis Reforged. We’re a relatively new corp, part of the Already Replaced alliance, based in the Immensea region. Between our corp, the alliance, and the larger coalition, there are plenty of opportunities to engage in PvP, including BLOPs!

Our corp also has a very solid industrial core, with several folks that know their stuff (I’m not one of them). We have access to both corp and alliance moons for mining, and structures to refine minerals, and build just about anything you want!

If this sounds even a little bit interesting, please check out our recruiting post for more details.

Wherever you wind up, I do wish you success in your search.

Hey welcome back and glad you are on the mend! We are a small growing corp in Nullsec called SubLight looking for blops/pvp players and indy focused players alike! We are comprised of both new and old pilots as well, creating an ideal environment for learning and growth!

we are currently diving into indy play with both alliance and corp owned moon pulls, and we are also focusing growing our own corp indy endeavors as well with more moons and in house production, and frankly need pilots like yourself who have a passion for it! We also have gas nebulas spawning daily near us if huffing is something you enjoy as well.

On the pvp side of things, on top of active daily fleets and large standing fleets with alliance, with both EU and US time zones being heavily represented, we are ripe with content opportunities! As a corp, we are actually just about to begin learning and training for blops (CEO and other directors heavily experienced in blops) so this might be a great time for you to join in and learn with the rest of us.

Reading your post, and considering the directions we are currently taking off in as a corp, I really feel like this could be a match made in heaven. Join our discord bellow to get plugged in and learn more about us, and as always fly safe!

Hey, would love to chat you with more about this and get to know a bit more about you.

I run Privi Partizan, a small scale USTZ PvP alliance and we do lots of BLOPS/cap drops/ and small gang. We’ve recently been looking to expand our industry capabilities as well.

If this interests you join the discord below and I’d love to have a chat with you.

Welcome back to Eve Online! Our corp has been around since 2003 and we have members that specialize in all aspects of the game.

What we offer-
*Great null sov for PVE/isk making
*Lots of PVP opportunity
*English speaking (ESL is fine)
*All timezones
*Lots of vets to help newer players
*Imperium friendly
*INIT alliance/great fcs, lots of content
*Small gang PVP
*Alliance warfareOur corp has been around since 2003 and we have members that specialize in all aspects of the game.

What we offer-
*Great null sov for PVE/isk making
*Lots of PVP opportunity
*English speaking (ESL is fine)
*All timezones
*Lots of vets to help newer players
*Imperium friendly
*INIT alliance/great fcs, lots of content
*Small gang PVP
*Alliance warfare

Hailey Aurora Hey, I hope we can interest you in Stain and our great friendly team. Maybe you’d like to come and blops with us as we are surrounded by PVP opportunities.

We are looking for EU and US players to join us out in Stain, amazing PVE and PVP at every corner from solo/small gang up to big fleet fights with our coalition. Feel free to stop by our Discord if interested and please refer back to this post: STA'IN

Blobs did some one say Blobs JUMP !!!

Welcome back to EVE

hello we are a laid back corp located out in nullsec join our discord and see if we are a fit for you

jump into shield107 in game for a chat, we r EU TZ Null corp, lots manu, moons, ore, alliance fleets everything, but r we a good fit ? chat will tell… cheers

Co.e check us out. We migbt fit what youre looking for.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/tssoc-is-recruiting-null-sec-pvp-pve-indy-the-works/175200/224?u=mattceza

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.