Returning player looking for WH corp UK timezone

Hello,

I am a returning player 50m SP, very rusty mostly forgotten everything but looking to get back into some PVP make some isk and have some fun.

Looking for UK/EU timezone

Hopefully going to have a look at WH corps/space as its one place i never managed to get to

Please drop me a message or hit me up in game

Cheers
Vin o7

You Are Welcome With Us :grinning:

Hi there m8

welcome back.

i know you are looking for wh space but if you can consider pochven please have a look at the banner below with some goos reasons to why you should consider us

take care
Prim

Hey vincore!

I believe we may be what your looking for, we are primarily UK with some EU guys too. We are a C4 ((C3/C5)) PVP corp.

Unlike a lot of corps, we really do focus on corp culture and being close-knit, we play other games together and have a lot of banter.

If your interested at all drop by our discord and ping @recruiters. Were always happy for a chat :slight_smile:

Recruitment Ad

Discord

As an ex-wormhole alliance executor… come to k-space man. The recent faction warfare expansion has brought wormhole-like brawls to lowsec, and they’re nonstop. No scanning for 2 hours just to find nothing, and the logistics is much easier.

Come have a chat. We are an eu (predominantly uk) wh corp looking for chilled out ovo enthusiasts!

Myst

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.