Returning player looking to return to play. [EU]

Sup, I had a dream/nightmare about Eve online the other night which involved less nerds screaming at me than my real life job; So I wanna’ come back and see how much the game has changed.

Never really fit into any corp, I’ve tried most things got 48m sp I think; Any corps recruiting someone who’s flaky will likely leave if all we do is sit on comms 6 days a week and get a chub on every time a domi undocks?

I want something with some content that isn’t going to be an absolute ballache to get into, Been hanging around null and WH for the past while so I might be up for something different.

Gracias amigos

Hey yank!
if you havn’t found what you are looking for, maybe you should consider us in “The Meridian” - im gonna go ahead and link our recruitment post :slight_smile:

Hey give us a look we are starting to get more Eu guys. C5 MCAV is Recruiting all Skill levels - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Hi there mate and welcome back!
Our corporation is looking for new members all the time.

We have opportunities for nullsec ratting, industrial and daily opportunities to participate in PVP in all the sizes ranging from small gang to big strat-ops at the corp/alliance/coalition level.

We are part of the Warped Intentions alliance which is a member of the Legacy Coalition residing in the region of Catch.

Join us in Discord: Elysium. Gaming
Join our in-game chat: Fields of Elysium. Pub

I may be able to help,

I’m currently recruiting for a founding member of the alliance Already Replaced. Were looking for people like you who don’t want to just sit around.

Check us out and hopefully we will hear from you

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving into lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

ingame mail coming your my dude :smiley:

We are very Unqualified but you sound like our kind of guy. Long story short we are a lowsec corp at heart bringing small gang to null. check us out or jump on our discord to shoot the ■■■■. We always like new blood.

Here you go mate https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98575255/ ‘’ Dragon Recruit ‘’ ingame channel. o7

5BAD is recruiting!! Want to be Strategically Bad?

Check us out at WEF, bro. We’re corp fam!

@ASmartYank

hi there

please have a look at this:

lets talk in our public channel

JuuR

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.