Returning player looking to see whats out there

Hi all, as the title says I’m looking to potentially return after a few years hiatus. My main is 110k SP primarily subcaps and dreads along with a variety of mains.

I’m open to most offers but quite keen to avoid blocs and coalitions. Done it before, very much not keen to do it again.

1 Like

You Are Welcome With us :grinning:
Join our Discord

Hello, and welcome! I am from Cold Pixels. We are USTZ based and are new bro/veteran friendly. We have a strong group of pilots willing to teach you if you are interested in joining here is a bit more information on us as well as the discord link. Come stop by and see if we are a fit for you! As always, fly safe! O7

Come fight the lowsec blue donut with us over at Minmatar Fleet Alliance.

What about something new?
https://forums.eveonline.com/t/the-enlightened-pve-industrial-mining-faction-warfare-mercenary-work-piracy-crime-policeing-politics-democracy-roleplay-high-low-00-wh-sec-faction-missions-citizenry-social-structure-deathrace-corp-alliance-absorption/402833/6

Medorium Prim, Not hear to hardsell you check us out might be the perfect fit for a returning player to see what they like again about the game.

o7
Anyone looking for null and not a bloc is sure to find us an interesting proposition :wink:

We are a smaller corp of capital enjoyers, part of a midsized sov group Hard Commit carving out out a realm in Detroit Detorid, we would describe ourselves are fairly competent.

We are always on the lookout for capital fights and work actively to try create them, even last night

Seeing how you’re EU or EU-tangent, you’d fit right into the TZ availability :smiley:

More details as well as contact links can be found in our post, we’d love to hear from you!

Want freedom to do what you want? If your interested check out my corp ad.

Come check out wh space. You wont regret it :wink:

Inevitable Outcome - WH PVP CORP - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Greetings Loki.

Were in Null, a neutral Alliance [HUNG-] based in Catch. PvP everyday but no big ass sit around fleets. Normally just jump in standing and as well always have folks coming in from Provi daily content. There is some ice and moon stuff around if your into that. My association is about Black Ops. You should have the skills to fit in.

I have no plans to join a bloc. Everything we need is here. Here is our advert.

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ]

• No Life like Null Life, come join a great Corp with a long proud history in Eve Online’s Null-sec community

• Newbros/Returning/Old welcome all can apply

• Be part of one of the oldest corps in the game

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanningnseveral regions ( Querious/Catch )

• Open boarders with all coalitions space

• 19 years of knowledge and love to train our pilots.

• MANDITORY Comms

• US/EU TIME ZONE

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard.

• Want to discover the riches of nullsec? We’ll show you how!

• Escape the rat race of highsec! Be a law unto yourself in 0.0.

• We own plenty of ares for you to explore and discover the kind of pilot you want to be.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.