Returning Player

Returning Player.

Main and alt looking for a 0.0 industrial corp. 110m sp main who can fly carriers/Rorqual and JF although the skills need some work with an alt 80m sp that can build caps and mine. I am looking for somewhere to settle and make some isk. I have not played for over 2 years and most of the new stuff I find, a little overwhelming and I fear I wont last long without help. I mainly play from 18:00 to 23:00 server time but I have kids so this is mostly off and on so the corp should be relaxed about not being on comms or just listening when needed. I enjoy mining/building/PI and ratting and can participate in home defence, but to be honest, I am best used as cannon fodder. I have been playing since 2006, I normally play for a year and then take a couple off until I get the urge to return. I have never really done PVP but have been in a lot of ops just to make up the numbers. I am currently trying to find all my stuff that is sitting in asset safely all over the universe so if you see me fly by, say hi before you blow me up.

Greetings mate, I’m too a fellow industrialist, and I’m living in catch, and we are a very nice bunch of guys, if you have interest in catch, plz mail me your discord, and I can give you more info. Even if you not interested, I am able to help you out about coming back to the game.

Rabid Care Bears is currently recruiting new members. We have a core group of members who have been around 10+ years. We are a laid back fun bunch that puts real life first. We all know people have families and jobs. We are mostly US based at the moment and are trying to expand to all time zones. While our corp is mostly Indy at heart we are not afraid to fight. We are looking for pilots of all areas. We like in a nice section of null we with our alliance and we are surrounded by lots of blues. This makes it nice for our miners and ratters. We have access to many full leveled systems with ore anoms for our miners and combat sites for our cap/super ratters. We also have lots for our pvp pilots to do. We have a very active home defense fleet as well as access to many small and large pilot fleets. We are looking for like minded individuals to come fly with us and enjoy the game.

What we can offer:

-SRP

-very friendly helpful laid back community that allows you to enjoy the game as you please

-lots of access to null sec

-mining fleets with bonuses

-ore/salvage buy back program

• training fleets

-pvp roams large and small scale

-leveled systems for mining and ratting

• alliance jump freighter service

Requirements:

-omega account

• discord and mumble for coms

We are excited to hear from you. Please contact me in game via evemail at Rorianis. I have regular access to this even when not it game so I will get back to you as soon as possible. You can also join the RCB Recruitment channel in game and speak to a recruitment officer. Fly safe and we look forward to you hopefully joining our eve family.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/dark-0rder-nullsec-c5-wh-serious-pvp-for-the-casual-player/196474/80

Nullsec is dead unless you’re into 13hr bloc fights with TiDi. safe up your capital assets and come join us in wormhole space.

Drop on our discord lets talk Dragon. Recruiting Members

Hi there, would you be interested in making the move into Triglavian occupied space?

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players a unique opportunity to live in T-sec, independent of the four Empires and with greater safety than low-security space.

What we offer:

• ム Mine unique ores and ice
  • ム Establish yourself in a new region of space
  • ム Destroy your foes in epic fleet combat
  • ム Join daily PvE and PvP fleets
  • ム NewBro Training for both PvE and PvP

The Stribog Kybernaut Subclade are recruiting members and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, we have established ourselves as the largest and most industrially developed pro-Trig Alliance.

We’ve built up a great community with a large number of experienced FCs and dedicated players and we are always looking for like-minded players who are interested in experiencing new content and creating something new.

If you are interested, join the Discord: https://discord.gg/3Dzce4y and apply in-game.

Hope to fly with you in The Domain of Bujan

Hop on Discord and see if we’re a good fit.

JREX - USTZ - Sov Null - PvP Focused (but have room for indy alts)

Hello,

You sound perfect for our corporation, Corax. We are mainly US TZ but have people on comms at all times. Were a smaller group that is part of an alliance and coalition. Our new home is out in Providence and we hold our own space. We have regular mining and pvp fleets but require nothing from our members. You pay for the game so you should be able to play it how you want to. The only thing we do require is voice comms on Team Speak. Corax is a family and we value the bonds we create with this game. If you want to come fly with some great pilots, shoot me an in-game mail at Cordag.

Fly dangerous,

Cordag o7

Fusion Enterprises is a well-established, multi-focused corp since 2006. It has a rich alliance history but does not lose sight of its primary focus of providing access to game content for mature players, with corporate and alliance level goals for industrial and PvP characters alike. We have access to multiple 0.0 systems with excellent security status which means you can enjoy mining, PI, PVE & PVP in a low stress environment.

What we are offering:

Mature leadership/ Mature corp
Real-life comes first policy
Experienced Corp mates to help you
Access to 0.0 Systems
No recruitment fees, our overheads are covered by the occasional corp op and the low corp tax
In corp JF service
Forums
Mumble / discord
PVP for learning and not having to feel like you need to be perfect.
Rewards for Fleet attendance
Now Part of TEST alliance, Corp Mineral/Ore purchase Scheme
Good Pi planets, with low tax

What we are looking for:
We Are looking for players in all time-zones
Active people willing to participate in Ops covering Mining ops/PVE and PVP
Well rounded skillsets. We want you to be able to maximize isk making opportunities and capable of participating in fleets when able.
Mature Team players
Participate when possible
Must be willing to assist in home Defence
publicfusen for a chat, or https://fusen.co.uk for our website!!!

We are intrested in you

Hey mate, if you haven’t found anything yet, check us out… Reckon you would fit right in.

You still looking? Reach out - I have something that may suit your needs.

I have to say, you sound exactly like myself. I too have 1 Toon that is mainly PvP/PvE, and the other is my Indy Alt. So i can relate. If you are still looking for a home, or just want some more Info. Please, just send me a message, either in game or here. Either way, best of luck with whatever you end up doing. o/
~Z~

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.