Hi all,
I’m a returning player, got 75ish mil SP on my main. I like to fly logi and can fly armor FAX.
Only issue is, I had an accident that required surgery on my throat and I am no longer able to speak. I can be on comms and listen to instructions not a bother (and type obviously).
Im looking for a Nullsec corp to join, can be any kind of corp, just need to get out of HighSec.
Non that I use, I need to train them up.
hello, if you dont mind npc null, we are part of staingroup in npc stain. we are a small corp with a rl first mentality. no mandatory paps. we do a little of everything.we have alot of oppurtunities for what ever ya want to do. lowsec piracy or lots of isk oppurtunities in stain or in our space in estoria. join our discord if ya want to learn more about us. DogSoldierS