Returning Player With Very Little Memory Of How To Play Looking For A Home!

Hey! I played Eve Online a good few years ago and was looking to return, however I have very little memory on how to do almost anything! I remember that I used to enjoy going out and participating in Faction Warfare, Alliance Warfare and Small-Gang PvP whilst also doing some mining/ratting on the side - Interested in low sec and null space mostly - Willing to travel!

Hoping somebody out there can scoop me up from the abyss and help me along my way and to make some new friends in a friendly, well established and very active corporation!

I’m EUW Based.

xKenver Trevelyan.

Hey xKenver, your post didn’t mention which area of Eve you’re familiar with or where you’d generally prefer to be, but I’d recommend looking into low/null corporations mainly. Is there a region you’re situated in or would like to live in? That may help you narrow your choices to a reasonable amount.

Hi xKenver! welcome back to EVE.

I am Ram Askaari, CEO of Battle Kats. Our corporation is a member of Hardly Competent alliance.

We’ve got a nice thing going here and I’d like to tell you more about it! Join our Discord and come interrogate us haha.

Battle Kats Discord

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey we have very little memory of eve as well! but that’s mostly cause most of us are drunk most of the time!

give us a shout in our public discord (found in the post im linking)

o/ @xKenver_Trevelyan

If you are looking for small gang/faction warfare/low sec, we are recruiting :slight_smile:

We are part of Ushra’Khan, oldest existing alliance of New Eden and main Minmatar FW alliance. RL comes first, we have an active warzone with content. The corp/alliance is mainly Eutimezone with some US.

Don’t hesitate to drop by and talk with us to see if we can fit with what you are looking for !

About our corp :

Full post is here : [K.E.A] Kill'em All: Minmatar Faction Warfare PVP with Ushra'Khan [UNITY]

See you soon i hope !

Hello,

I have been playing EVE for years now and am still excited about the game. I came back recently after a nice break and tried to find a corp which suits my playstyle. And here started my problem. I could not find anything. They all had some demands or rules I did not want to meet. CTA’s, mandatoy on comms, nothing other than PvP, etc.

So I decided to create my own corp. A corp where the main occupation is PvP but also has room for other playstyles. Do you like manufacturing or exploration as a means to fund your PvP. No problem! Do you want to log in after a hard day at work and not be on comms but just relax? No problem!

I like the close knittedness of a corp and dont like the added weight of an alliance. An alliance will, in my mind, cause the corp to loose its identity and ability to make its own decisions. So this corp will not join an alliance ever. Same goes for blues, we dont need them.

So I hope that you are interested after reading this. The corp is small of course but I would like to grow it with like minded people. To create an environment where we have fun with whatever we do.

What we offer

Mature atmosphere with plenty of experience and SP
PvP orientated with room for other playstyles
Active, engaged, and approachable leadership 
Plenty of content: we can go anywhere we want
A relaxed, drama free atmosphere

What we are looking for

Self-sufficient, PVP focused players
No hard SP limit
Pilots who want to help out other pilots

Join our channel FUP PUB and have a talk to find out more!

Come have a chat with us in game we maybe what you need or are looking for in game here is our ad

[W.N.G.A]" Who needs graphics anyway" is a PVP oriented corp, located in 0.0(legacy) We are currently looking for new members. If you are PVP-minded, fairly experienced, but most of all relaxed, with a mature attitude and if you are looking for a great time, we are the corp for you!

We have the following to offer you:

• Active veteran leadership
  • Full ship reimbursement program.
  • PVP rewards (ISK reward)
  • Doctrine ship replacement program
  • Frequent OPS
  • Baiting
  • Bashes
  • PVE (simply because you need ISK)

Mumble is required and communication is done in English. We do ask some commitment from your part as far as joining meetings and if possible fleet ops. But most importantly we are all just looking for a fun time together in EVE and helping each other when possible.

Take a look

We’re looking for more players to come join us!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.