Returning player

Hi I’m a returning player looking for a Corp to get back into the game properly.

I’m looking for UK based High sec, Mission running and mining Corp.

Thanks.

Hey Betty Boothroid,

We are in the exact same situation you find yourself in; we are a returning corporation to the game (small-scale - 20 members total of which 5-10 play on a more active basis) and we are currently situated in high-sec space (0.5). Luckily we are close to low-sec in case we want to venture out that way.

PvE mission running (Ratting) and high-sec mining is our primary focus at this point in time.

Give me a shout in-game or reply here:

Hi betty

NADSC is recruiting, we are currently engaged in fighting triglavians and protecting the empire against invasions.

Check us out here

Hi @Betty_Boothroid ,

We may be a very good match for each other!!

I am a returning player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years! We have discord and whilst we are very relaxed about it a lot of people are always available around the clock. Were also a very friendly bunch :slight_smile:

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 4 months we started were up to 80 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Terrus Askiras, Nyel Blazon or Arlena Xingjue a shout.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

Hello Betty,

Any thought about giving the new Invasion content a try?

If small gang PvP and competitive PvE are something that catch your interest, I’ve got a great opportunity for you.

Join the fight for the Triglavian Collective! This is a limited time event currently taking place that lets players change the face of New Eden. High-sec and low-sec Systems can fall under Triglavian control and effectively create new pockets of null-sec in the heart of the four empires.

The Stribog Kybernaut Subclade is recruiting members of all skill levels and vocations. They provide training for both PvP and PvE content, easy ISK making opportunities taking systems for the Triglavian Collective, and daily PvP and PvE fleets. It’s a great drama-free community with a number of experienced and dedicated players.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game and join the Discord: https://discord.gg/3Dzce4y

If you aren’t looking to join a corporation at this time, you can always join the in-game channel “The Triglavian Community”. We run daily public fleets in the invasion systems and have a very large and active public discord.

Hope to fly with you in New Eden!

Hay bud we are a small and friendly low sec/high sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do aslong as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i ** COME JOIN TODAY**

Hi
If your still looking for a Corp we might be just what your looking for. I’ve sent you a message in-game.
Let me know if you are interested

mail was sent to your eve game!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.