Returning PVP Pilot 70mil+SP Late UK TZ

Title says it all, returning to The game after RL issues preventing play for a couple of years

Sum up:

• 70+mil SP mainly PVP
  • Self Sufficient from Alt
  • Late UK and US TZ mainly
  • Previous Null/Low/WH Experience

Pro’s:

• T2 Logi Pilot
  • Cap Pilot (FAX in Queue)
  • Experienced FC both caps and sub caps up to alliance level
  • Scout/tackle primary role outside of FC/ Logi
  • Small gang
  • Black ops capable SB/Panther

Cons:

• killboard green bores me, I’ll trial solo fits for the lolz and die horrendously. Shout at me for it I’ll prob AWOX your bling fit ratting ship, also for the lolz. I’ll pay you back for it though!
  • solo and small gang I’m not afraid to run full implant and bling setups, welp them, and come back with a stronger ship twice as costly
  • content is all. If the content is good I’ll well anything
  • incase you haven’t noticed I actually enjoy welping ships
  • provi is a no…I don’t like provi, provi doesn’t like me.
  • I don’t fly NRDS. NBSI all the way
  • if your a flid who doesn’t listen and I’m your FC you’ll exit fleet via primary from purple
  • I don’t fly F1 monkey it bores the crap outta me, scout/FC/Logi/Drop Pilot/stupid bait idiot or crazy idea immediate volunteer

Message me in game if you reckon I’d be a good fit for your corp, cons sound like I’m a douche lol but if you want me I don’t want you realising later in all about the content and lolz!

Also not a chick, this is an old spy account that turned into my PvP main a long time ago

Lots of anti-Provi so I wont offer you a corp (shame because we’re a match on all your Pros and pretty much all your other cons). :smiley: Here’s a free bump though.

I’m KOS to proviblock and have been since we dropped an SBU for fun on brave up the pipe to catch and nearly started a block war back in the day. Managed to keep myself on that KOS checker ever since

Sounds like fun tbh. :smiley: According to KOS checker you’re not personally KOS, but your corp is. ■■■■ it, I’ll link it anyway, because your post just screams that you’d fit in perfectly.

Well first thing back in the game was to run through and pop a few carebears ships to let them know I was back lol so I expect that may change. I’ll take a look at your advert though bud, content is content at the end of the day! Wouldn’t be the first time I’ve had to buy my way off KOS with diplos :joy: And I’ve been in pretty much every block over the years bar the newer coalitions that didn’t exist when I was last active

ISMOm might fit you’we are a c3/ns wormhole corp we tend to stay roaming late UK time around 8/9 eve time.

Most of us are vets and space rich who already know how to play but are taking newer people in the game under our wing.

Hahah I like your moves m8, We are Multi timezone alliance and would love to talk to you and possibly offer you a home. We can be found in our pub channel.

GRIMM PUBLIC

GriMM Hounds - Ravangard

Whats up bro! Come have a chat with us!
Running With Wolves [.PACK] Triumvirate. [TRI]

What We Offer:
-PvP Mindset
-Daily PvP Content
-Capital Use/Escalations
-Endless ISK Printing [Mining/Ratting]
-Alliance Wide SRP

Requirements:
-1st account Sub-Caps [Loki/Nightmare/HAC’s]
-2nd account [Sabre/Boosher/FAX/Dread/] *More the better
-ESI Check on ALL accounts

zkillboard: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98569969/
Want to join or find out more information. Jump on our discord http://discord.gg/Gk79xWU

Hey Bud, Welcome back to eve. Little about us :
Trigger Happy.
Most active and fun pvp corp
Good isk making
Active fights and daily FUN!!!
Fun and learning environment
Active corp and alliance ops daily
Mail me in-game or dm on discord at Jason K’Night#5456 if you any more questions for me.

Other than this more benefits come from we are not as big or blobby as some alliance so we flier better and often more intensely fit and fced ships to try to overcome that. Have great fleets and lots of fun and no matter what always have someone to shoot with our blue list being next to non-existent!!!

I think you would enjoy flying with us and will have great fun!

Hey @DuchessFleur1855

If you’re interested in lowsec and npc nullsec pvp our corp Filthy Peasants may be a good place for you.

We’re an EU and US TZ pvp corp that lives in the lowsec Placid region. We’re an established group with active leadership and great FCs that work hard to provide us good fights. We’re also an RL-first corp and as such have no participation requirements as we’re all working adults with our own lives to deal with as well.

If you’re interested check out our forum post below and join our public channel Open Filth in game to have a chat with us.

Come check us out bro

Hey dude check us out if you like what you see join our public or mail myself and lets talk o7

If you want to welp ships in lowsec with us content is there especially when your the one taking the fights that are not a certain out come.
If you wanna crack on with us.
Hit us up in fame for a chat mail me or use lunks below.

We might be the right fit for you. Stop by and have a chat.

Hello there,

We are currently recruiting if you are interested in serious PVP.
Please feel free to look over our forum post :
pew pew pew pew pew pew

Cloaked Goof : Null-Sec Corp Continuing Recruitment! Recruitment Center

[EVE%20recruitment%202%20Animated_Moment_Edit] Fly with us, and you’ll always fly dangerously. Are you a veteran pilot that is returning to New Eden after a long hiatus, wondering what’s changed and itching to scrub the rust off of your favorite PvP bullet sponges? We can help you stretch your space legs and get back into that musty capsule you left to rot fourteen jumps out from Jita. What about an up-and-coming pilot that just hasn’t found their niche yet and feels the call to blap and be …

We have an around the clock presence in our corp including EU TZ.

If this sounds appealing to you please visit our in game channel CLGF RECRUITMENT or visit us on our discord link in the forum post above.

P.S. we have it all :smiley:

Best regards,
wicked zombie

Join us

Hey sounds good

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.