Returning sexy fam seeks WH shenanigans

Hello recruiting types!

I’ve recently returned to the game and while wormholes used to be all I knew I’m pretty outta date now. I thought it might be interesting to make my own post as well as browse yours!

I have three active accounts currently (but 14 in total) and love to multibox. Besides multiboxing my other loves are wormhole pvp and … roleplay! I don’t like to PVE, and am usually self-funding ingame with plex so have no interest in PVE corps or ops, sorry. Ideally I’d like to find another medium-big sized pvp group that will tolerate a somewhat lazy weirdo who just likes to chill out mostly, but also loves to fight and brings good ships and decent skill to every one.

Unlike most people, I actually enjoy boring stuff like sieges too and would prolly enjoy a merc corp. I mostly dual/triple box DPS and sometimes ECM. No experience really with logi but could go there if you really wanted. I can scan fine after almost 10 years in WHs but really hate it :star_struck:

I’m very rusty right now but I’ve done a little of everything in EVE over the years I guess, faction wars, lowsex gangs and big fleets, wormhole gangs and fleets, and a little nullsex, highsex mining toons and even some CODE alts for fun. I’ve tried it all but have come to mostly love the wormhole life.

I’m Australian timezone, but am a shift worker in the real world so can often be active in US and EU also. Between my characters I can fly most things, from T3s to blops and dreads. Happy to use your discord/TS, etc and be available for pings when I can.

KBs for my main 4 characters:
Erica Dusette
Candi LeMew
Dani Dusette
Shelby Dusette

Shoot me a mail if you’d like to chat about my fam joining yours, or leave a post if you’re recruiting and think I might be a useful addition to your corp.

Thanks yo! :heart:

4 Likes

Kellie make this bump of threads.

Bring for your offers to a Kellie.

1 Like

Hey @Kellie_Dusette ,

Come check out Mostly Sober. There is plenty to go around. We don’t typically wormhole but we do just about everything else. There is pretty much always something going on down by us so you shouldn’t be bored. Hit me up here or in game if you want to hear more

Mostly Sober is an experienced group of pilots that has expertise in all aspects of EVE but with a focus on PVP. We are led by the outlaw himself, MrChuckNorris, One of the best/most chill FC/Alliance leads in the game. We are Alliance members of The Bastard Cartel, who specialize in quality over quantity and are currently operating in the content rich regions of Tenerifis, Catch, Curse, & Immensea

Fly Safe…Fly Dangerous…Fly Sober…Well Mostly Sober

TBC/ Phoenix Fed & GWCS Bait C02 Avatar and Wyvern

Recent Fights:

Corp Killboard

https://br.inyour.space/?s=4811&b=7818740&e=54&t=ujqbuau

https://br.inyour.space/?s=4835&b=7839000&e=150&t=uavvf

What We Offer:

Active and inviting Community/Discord/Mumble for engagement, questions, and asshatery

Experienced FC’s and Content Generating Members

Ability to Grow as a Pilot and get Better at the game

NullSec space for lucrative ratting/Ore & Ice Mining/Baiting

Small/Medium Gang Warfare in our strong USTZ & EUTZ

Black Ops Fleets - BLOPS

Alliance Fleet Ops 50+ with lots of small gang optys

Capital Fleets

Doctrine Ships on Contract

Excellent Logistic Backbone

Propaganda Competitions

What We Are Looking For:

Players looking to Learn and Grow/Enhance their PVP experience

Team Players - Mostly Sober is a collective effort

Experienced Content Creating Personas

PVP/Indy/Logistics/Capital Pilots

15m Skill Points

No Alpha Clones

Working Microphone

Relocate and Stage in Home System

A Carefree Attitude

Adaptable, Willing To Train Into Fleet Doctrines

Current/Former Military

Dank Soundboards

Come chat in our public channel MS-Recruitment in-game to

learn more and apply in game and here:

Mostly Sober Application Form

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.