Returning Vet 1st account PVP 2nd Dread, Carrier, Orca. USTZ EST

No T1 gangs. I skilled back when only time was the way to skill up. I fly Tec 2 Cruisers and up.
1st account 95% skilled Cruisers - Battleships and weapons’ except Edoncom and Trig, skilling that now.
2nd account Dread fully skilled but have never sat in one yet.
Looking for older real life players. I am retired and have all day and night to live the life of Eve. LOL
Every corp that I check the killboard all they fly is tec 1 cursers and below. Any corps that pvp in tec 2 cursers and up ???

Hello buddy,

If you have interest to learn WH PVP, feel free to take a look at us, we have a few retired as well :

Check us out brother. Right up your ally.

I have lived in WH before let me think about it.

If you’re interested in a PvP-first experience with people who want to play Eve as much as you do, and an alliance you’ll remember from whatever period you played in, come check out Order of the Eclipse.

We’re the PvP vanguard of CVA, we’re rebuilding the alliance, and we’re recruiting a few good men (or women) to do it with us.

You sound like you’d be a great fit. CVA is home to quite a few retirees and we have stuff to do any time of day.

TSSOC might be the corp for you, we have been around for some time!

Knights of the Dark Rose :rose:is recruiting! We are looking to add both combat and industrial focused pilots to come be a part of the foundation being laid down. Knights of the Dark Rose :rose: is an active PvP oriented corp residing in Vale of The Silent as part of the great :panda_face: Fraternity Alliance.

What we can offer:
:us_outlying_islands: US-EN speaking
:earth_africa: EU TZ Active
:skull_and_crossbones: PVP & PVE combat content
:cat:‍:bust_in_silhouette: Specialization in Black Ops
:family: Relaxed atmosphere with a RL comes first mentality
:100: Experienced leadership & FCs
:man_factory_worker: Industrial and moon mining operations w/buyback program
:truck: Jump freighter services
:green_book: Newbro training
:flying_saucer: Ship replacement program
:money_with_wings: Thriving Null Sec Market

Requirements:
3m+ skill points preferred
Omega is a must
Must use Discord and Mumble for comms

In game recruitment: KotDR RAD
Or message Lynusvan Pelt [discord:Tedruxpin#2305] or Lordsory Ownage [discord:Top#4970] in the game [discord] if you have any questions.

Join Discord : Purgatory Gaming Community
Zkillboard: Knights of the Dark Rose | Corporation | zKillboard

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ]

• Newbros/Returning/Old welcome all can apply

• Be part of one of the oldest corps in the game

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanningnseveral regions ( Querious/Catch )

• Open boarders with all coalitions space

• 19 years of knowledge and love to train our pilots.

• MANDITORY Comms

• US/EU TIME ZONE

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard.

• Want to discover the riches of nullsec? We’ll show you how!

• Escape the rat race of highsec! Be a law unto yourself in 0.0.

• We own plenty of ares for you to explore and discover the kind of pilot you want to be.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

O P here back after 5 years the one thing I know for sure about Eve is finding the right corp.

bumping

Every corp that I check the killboard all they fly is tec 1 cursers and below. Any corps that pvp in tec 2 cursers and up ???

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.