Looking for a new PVP focused home. 245m SP Main

Looking for a new extremely PVP-focused home. I play both EU and US TZ, depending on the day. Looking for either Lowsec or Wormhole and would entertain Null if it is not Imperium related and not 500 man fleets. Been playing on and off since 2004, with experience in all space.

245m SP sub cap Main
150m SP sub cap 2nd
170m SP Carrier and Dread Alt
150m SP Dread Alt (Can Fly all dreads)
Multiple scout/scanner toons
2x JF toons
Super alt (with super)
Titan alt (with Titan)

Check us out!

We were most active low-sec FW group in 2023! We are keeping tide going!

Legion Ascending: New corp with a relaxed, community focused environment. Getting into all EVE has to offer. Message Fauyeti Altol or Octane Charante for details.
We offer:
-PVE including abyssals, null ratting and more.
-Small and large PVP in low, null and wormholes.
-Boosted Corp mining fleets for ice, moons, and belts
-Industry focused for now
We put a big focus on our members. we want everyone to grow and enjoy themselves while chilling with friends. come have a chat with us and see what you think.

As with any corp we do not put up with harassment of any kind. We expect adults to act like adults. Be respectful and kind to others or receive the boot on your way out the door.
Come to our discord and have a chat with us. see what you think.

Contacts:
Discord: [A5CND] Legion Ascending
In-game recruitment channel: A5CND Recruitment
Discord contacts: IAmBatman1456 and fauyeti

Hello Zaebos,

If you’re considering Wormholes, we might be a good fit for you !
We’re a C5/C5 PVP corp part of Stay Feral Alliance

Our forum post :

Our discord : https://discord.gg/tEbrBRusPZ

Cheers,

Baron

1 Like

Hi Zaebos,

have a look at our latest recruitment video, we might be what you are looking for

Cheers
Prim

hey buddy am looking for pvp vets to join my corp we live out in sin space ill not rant on about what we can offer if your up for a chat, jump on our discord and we can have a chin wag… I do own a alliance and am always on the lookout for a Fc if your any good at that…

TSSOC has been around along time, Living in Vale Right next door to LS, and HS ! Lots of content to be had!

come give us a look

I don’t have too much of a spiel. My corp is a small ustz primary (some eutz content) PvP corp. We do a lot of small gang, blops, and gatecamping. We also have sporadic fleet and cap content but that is dependent on lots of factors and I can’t promise it to be ultra consistent. We generally enjoy PvP wherever it is found but our primary staging is in Curse. Nothing is mandatory on an individual level but if you join us we have an expectation that you will fly with us.

If you’d be interested in talking more feel free to join our discord and message me or Charles de Hobo

Come give us a look at The Order of Omerta. We are a small tight knit group that do fw and small gang pvp. We are mostly US/EU tz and looking to grow and add quality pilots to the community. We are older and very chill and just like to play tunes, kill foos, and have fun.

If interested in talking come by The Order of Omerta

We are based in Cloud Ring plenty of content and we are not part of any large block.

Check us out by clicking the ad below and if your interested in what we offer then jump onto our discord for a chat! We would love you talk to you.

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ] - No Life like Null Life - US/EUTZ

Discover the rich content and deep social bonds of the 0.0 experience. We offer training and access to the highest end content available in New Eden. Become part of a gaming family that stretches back to the dawn of Eve. Join a rich tradition of combat pranks, territorial wars and, in general, causing as much trouble as we can, wherever we go.

• Come be a part of gaming history! Join an ancient nullsec Corp whose history stretches back to 2003.
  • Newbros/Returning/Olds welcome, all can apply.
  • 80% Buyback program for all your loot.
  • 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanning the Southeast of New Eden.
  • Open boarders with all coalitions space.
  • 20 years of knowledge and experience to help elevate your game.
  • MANDATORY:

Have microphone and comms software ( Teamspeak, Mumble, Discord )

• ||PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard. Must be willing and able to kill.||
  • ||Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).||

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: Archmage1006
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

We are a group of people that have been together over the last 10yrs, older player base with a mix of vets and returning players relearning the ins and outs of EVE. Focus on small gang PvP with some very competent FCs across a range of fleet comps. Hit me up in-game “Lord Nohman” or join our discord channel Reignited.

You won’t find more content than Minmatar Fleet. Message me on Discord, bearthatcares

Hi there-

If you want to avoid being an F1 grunt and enjoy the teamwork and camraderie of small gang pvp, you might consider Sheriff. We’re US TZ lowsec PVP :slight_smile: .

Discord; Sheriff.

give us or another corp in SLOW a read and / or sniff