Returning vet looking for a new home

hello mate welcome back we are a small corp of only 20 of us who are active 3 or 4 of us play when we can and have fun in null sec or high if you are interested even though the 3 or 4 of us who are active play too many hours

Hey man, we have a couple vets as well, seems like you are right up our corps alley and we do lots of small group, tight knit activities. We focus on PvP but have stolen a couple moons from some locals, if you’re interested in some jump-drive centric PvP, join our discord and talk to us, would love to get to know you.

Come give us a look. Long time corp, great members !

Check out Into the Ether. We are a primarily USTZ group that PvPs nightly.

Hey man, we are a small corp rooted in Sov Nullsec Called Sublight living in Cloud RIng. As a corp we have new and old members alike (primarily USTZ), and can offer any type of content whether it be through alliance events or corp play. We are mainly comprised of 30 year old+ players with jobs and families, so real life always comes first and a more mature group as well (or at least we like to think so hahaha). Also we do have another Retired Marine Vet who is now in the private aviation field now, so might be a good person to link up with as well. I will outline below how I think we will be a good fit.

PVP: Being a part of one of the largest alliances in game, has many perks. one of which being access to pvp play. We have strat ops fleets as well as structure defense fleets forming daily on the alliance side of things, providing a multitude of opportunities. Both as a corp and alliance, we are actually about to start putting more of an emphasis on blops play and have training on both fronts about to kick off meaning you would definitely be able to find content this way. Most of corp directors are blops players at heart so we are really trying to shift corp in this direction. Also living in Sov Null means there are plenty of neut targets to go around.

PVE: The ADM’s around us are really high giving anywhere between 120%-200% bounty multiplier on top of the 20+ anoms that spawn in systems all around us. This gives us the most bang for our buck when ratting. We also as a corp, are getting into carrier Crabbing which is another great way to generate some good isk.

Mining: there is null sec moon ore available to alliance every day of the week. This is not an exaggeration but a fact. these usually come with others in mining fleet providing nice boosts to maximize your time out there munching rocks. Also because we are in cloud ring, we have access to copious amounts of gas with nebulas spawning pretty much daily in our part of space, so if huffing interest you, me have it.

I will send you a message in game linking you to our in game recruitment channel as well as leaving our discord server link here. Hope your integration back into the game is a smooth one, and look forward to hearing back from you. Fly safe.
Discord

I’d Recommend JREX aswell good group of guys for anyone in USTZ very chill and laidback for what you’re looking for.

Well we probably could get along !

The Golden Dawn is an AUTZ/USTZ C2 corp intent on shooting spaceships, and shooting spaceships first.

We are a small group of around 20 guys, but are super active whilst making sure to be laidback. A fight is won if it is fun-positive. We don’t care if you ■■■■ up the killboard as long as you had a good fight and learnt something.

What we hope you want:
⦿ C2 with c5/ns statics, great for content along with ratting opportunity
⦿ Active and mature players
⦿ Pathfinder, discord, SEAT (guess we’re tech nerds now)
⦿ Group that ACTIVELY searches for content, rather than complaining about a lack of it
⦿ Almost zero blues
⦿ Freedom to play however you want
⦿ Laidback atmosphere with your standard EVE Australian comms
⦿ PVE only as a means to an end - funding PVP

What we want:
⦾ Omega account 20m SP+
⦾ Experienced + PVP focused
⦾ Mic and english speaking. this one is non-negotiable
⦾ AU/UStz (if you have a bunch of EU buddies, we’ll happily take you in as a group. we’re active in early/late EU, just can’t guarantee deep EU action at the moment).
⦾ Full auth - SeAt all esi scopes
⦾ You look for content, rather than shying away from it. shooters active in the next hole? that’s a reason to undock your drake, not your higgs megathron.

Check out our recruitment video here:

Come Fly Away With Us! - The Golden Dawn

Join our discord below or contact Sir GranD Only(EU) Jerry Hojbjerg (AU) or Skeat Gray (US) via in-game mail.

Discord

Join the The Golden Dawn Discord Server!

Check out the The Golden Dawn community on Discord - hang out with 104 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

zkillboard.com

The Golden Dawn | Corporation

The Golden Dawn: 4,058 ships destroyed and 1,601 ships lost.

Hello morash,

we are a small corp a couple people with veteran alts for the most part. part of an alliance who does things its own ways. regardless of outside influence. we would love to arrange for a chat to see if you would fit in our small and extended comunity both.

Kind Regards,

Davemuppet,

CEO
Legion off Fortune
XO
Slow Alliance

If you’re looking for a relaxed small corp with a bunch of people looking to start a community of players to hang and play with let me know! You can join the discord as a visitor too if you’d like!

We got you brah, GriMM is USTZ, heavily active and have everything you need to keep you happy. Come find me in game or in our discord if you’re interested

We’re small, have an active USTZ, and pewpew is what we do.

Come check us out.

Hey

Come check us out, No Mercy are recruiting
Public channel in game: No.Mercy Pub

Hey Murashu

I’m a vet myself and run the rabid gaggle of goblins known as “Be Nice Inc.” We do very little structure bashes and even if we were to do one attendance to our fleets and events is always optional. Real life comes first. We strive to always try and keep the game fun, Eve blows when it starts to feel like a job. We don’t stress about killboards and we always take fights when we can, we’re here to have a good time and joke around on comms.

You can check us out here

If you’re interested go ahead and shoot me an evemail and we can chat more.

We are always recruiting :slight_smile: come have a chat with us

**4S is one of the oldest and most accomplished corporations in New Eden (19 years). Created in 2003, 4S was involved in early Alliance warfare as part of Fountain Alliance while independently establishing a reputation for effective anti-pirate fighting. In 2006, the Corporation began to build an industrial base suitable for the capital age and founded Morsus Mihi Alliance, leading it, and the Northern Coalition to become one of the most powerful and influential entities EVE has ever seen, being involved in many of the game’s major wars. Today 4S is one of the larger corporations within Goonswarm - an alliance we have a unique closely shared 0.0 history with going back 8 years.

Login - 4S auth <-Apply Here

Join our in-game channel: 4S Lounge

Join our Discord and send us a message: 4S Gaming

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ]

• Newbros/Returning/Old welcome all can apply

• Be part of one of the oldest corps in the game

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanningnseveral regions ( Querious/Catch )

• Open boarders with all coalitions space

• 19 years of knowledge and love to train our pilots.

• MANDITORY Comms

• US/EU TIME ZONE

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard.

• Want to discover the riches of nullsec? We’ll show you how!

• Escape the rat race of highsec! Be a law unto yourself in 0.0.

• We own plenty of ares for you to explore and discover the kind of pilot you want to be.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

Hey we specialize in returning players! Most of us are old bitter vets that date back to 2005. Come check us out.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.