Rin Technical Foundations - HS/LS Industry Corporation Hiring New Capsuleers

o7

I am Rykar Rin, CEO of Rin Technical Foundations. We are a HS/LS industry corporation based in the Placid region of New Eden, and we are looking for new pilots to help us build a fun place to call home. What we can offer to our members:

• An extremely active, dedicated CEO
  • Frequent mining boosts, in addition to a 10% System-wide mining speed bonus
  • Plenty of PVP opportunities in nearby LS Faction Warfare zones
  • A large and ever-growing BPO library for our budding industrialists
  • Free Campus hauling to and from Jita 4-4
  • Discord

What we expect from our pilots:

• Don’t be a dick
  • Willingness to train into doctrine ships for system defense

If this at all sounds like your cup of tea, feel free to send an in-game message to Rykar Rin, or hop in the “RIN LOGISTICS” public channel.

Fly Safe!

2 Likes

Recruitment still open, mining boosts running every day :slight_smile:

Recruitment still open

Stopping in for my daily message that recruitment is still open :slight_smile:

Not so daily bump. We are always mining if you want to come chill. Always need more miners and industrialists to meet our production goals!

Recruitment is still open!

Still looking for new pilots to join our ranks!

Recruitment is still open! We are looking for Mining Barge pilots, Researchers, and Industrialists to join our ranks

you guys interested in null?

Sent you an evemail

Recruitment is still open! The demand for pilots skilled in industry, research, and invention is consistent, as well as the need for pilots to aid in our defensive / offensive low sec operations. Feel free to send me a message in game or see if there isn’t anyone on our public chat, RIN LOGISTICS.

Recruitment is still open, and we are looking for a Fleet Commander to join our ranks. Contact Joric Rin in game if that interests you.

Recruitment is still open!

Recruitment is still open, we’ve taken on quite a few new pilots this week. Running mining fleets at least every other day, come get in on the action and the isk!

Ranks are still open for great pilots to join!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.