Rise above the Rest! Join Ascendance!

App in - sounds like a great place. Thanks for your consideration!

App Sent

Recruitment still open

Still recruiting, well when CCP’s ESI isn’t crashing.

Still recruiting

Recruitment open

Hey being trying to put in an app but there appears to be an issue with the site, Ive added a character and the process halts there

Yeah sorry we’re having issues with the site after a CCP change to ESI so we’re building a new one. In the meantime, join ‘Ascendance Recruitment’ in-game and ask for a recruiter, they will walk you through the temp process during the interview.

Edit: I’ve edited the OP, sorry for not doing that before. It slipped my mind.

1 Like

Recruitment is now back open again.

Still recruiting

Recruitment still open

Still recruiting

Recruitment still open

Still Recruiting, join today!

Recruitment open

Recruitment still open

Returning Player 42 mil sp .

Nid trained still honing skills and trying to get used to eve again , looking for someone to join currently ship spinning in jita.

Not quite sure on how the api system works now has been a few years since i played properly

Sorry for the delayed reply. Join our recruitment channel ‘Ascendance Recruitment’ for instructions on how to apply.

As for the new API, it’s no longer key based. You login via CCP’s site and authorize the APP/Site that you want to give ESI access to. Access is revocable via the account management section on CCP’s website.(or maybe it’s the support section). The access can’t be transferred to any third party or anyone you haven’t explicitly granted access to due to CCP ESI ToS which is very strict and, as a note, we do abide by those terms.

Still recruiting

Recruitment still open