Looking for a new player friendly corp

Started playing EvE a while back but due to work and family commitments I couldn’t find the time. This time I’m going to give eve another try, I’m looking for a corp that is new player friendly, has a sense of comraderie and shall be around for the long run.

My character has little in the way of SP’s but hopefully it doesn’t put too many potential recruiters off. I can see the steep learning curve but I catch on quick.

My preference is to join a corp in the UK / EU tz and fairly tight knit… I sort of fit in well with a motley crew / rag tag bunch. Players that don’t take things too seriously (but can if the moment dictates).

Hertz o/

3 Likes

I think ascendance is a great way to learn the game, you are required to attend 1 activity together with the corp at least per month. It takes about an hour. If you can’t attend due to vacation/work/just don’t want to play for a few weeks or months, inform your CEO. You can learn a lot and either stay or try out other areas of the universe later on.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info Aedaxus o/

2 Likes

Hello,

Sent you an in game email. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Frosty, thanks for the reply. I’ll be online later today and I’ll check that out.

1 Like

How much SP ballpark?
Great name btw!

2 Likes

Shy of 2mil unfortunately

1 Like

Greetings, we are a small and relaxed corp, that helps new players into mining and industry in caldari space. We have US And EU tz, and SP is not an issue. Send mail to me if you want to know more

1 Like

Are you OMEGA status?

1 Like

Hello Hertz Doughnut

I have started a corporation about 2 weeks ago called: Academy of the Unseen Arts we are small but growing day by day. I started this corp to be more like a family unit where we grow together and help each other. I am currently doing Incursions with Warp to me to make Isk and also using some of the isk I make to join the (NPSI) Not Purple Shoot It fleets in New Eden to get the PVP aspect of the game as well. NPSI are people like Spectre Fleet and Bombers bar. I do also have some PVP experience and will take out PVP corp fleets once we get enough people wanting to do this sort of thing. We have a pilot with Level 4 Agent and can run these as well if it is your sort of thing.

Doing this allows us to make isk and enjoy PVP but in no way do you need to do any PVE or any PVP if you do not want to. Think of us a your online space family where you can do what you want.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK and so is most of the corp so will be online in that time zone most nights but not all. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance in Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move to there in 1 month like so many other corporations that start out. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet comms.

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

1 Like

Hey, I’ve restarted my old corp, and I’m looking for players. If you fancy stealth pvp with heavy doses of irreverance and relaxation, have a look at our recruitment post. Now, ideally we’d like you to fly a stealth bomber at a minimum, but if you’re close we can talk.

I want you to be an Omega-account though.

1 Like

Hi @Hertz_Doughnut

I’ve e-emailed you in game. Hope we can chat. In the meantime, here’s our Discord: https://discord.gg/auTztw6

Best,

Alt o7

1 Like

we are rona,one of the oldest corps in eve: check us out and were looking for eu/uk time zones as our numbers are quite at the moment in that time zone.<
rona coperation
alliance:bsit
space: null

1 Like

We r pirates totally new bro friendly looking to expand. Have our own ts service and training. Eve mail Elitestealth in game

1 Like

Hello @Hertz_Doughnut,

We are a super ACTIVE WH Corp/Alliance. If you get a chance, come see who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

1 Like

No one has replied in this thread for two months. Don’t start now.

2 Likes

LOL, I’m digging deep today with my referrals. :artificial_satellite:

People are lost in New Eden without us finding them…deep data diving kinda find!

1 Like

Hi there! If you decide you’re interested in a new player friendly group operating in null, you might be interested in flying with us…

Bootstrap Mining is an industrial corp living in NPC Null. We are a mature group with members from 23 countries and we are Real Life friendly. Personally I’m in UK as well so I can confirm that our EUTZ folks are pretty active, as is our alliance

There’s a lot more information about us (including how to apply) on our main forum post here:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.