Rolling Thunder - New Update on 22 Sep

I FUKIN LOVE YOU CCP THANKS <3<3<3

4 Likes

is the sin shield explosive buff intended?

Nerd learn to pvp first

1 Like

Now they’ve actually tried to use them.

Guys, you know this isn’t going to make people more willing to actually throw 2b ISK BlOps into combat, right? They’ll gank when they can, and they’ll drop fleets of bombers on people, but they’re not going to be risked stupidly just because their resists got better. That’s not how people work.

10 Likes

The Black Ops changes are looking good. I can’t wait to see that on Singularity and fiddle with the fits.

For the Vorton Projector, I was hoping the damage that lightning rod would rather do different damage, split by the amount of split beams.

For example the Thunderchild would do 10.000hp damage to one target or 5000 to two targets, 3333hp to 3 targets, 2500hp damage to 4 targets and 2000 to 5 targets.

That would have been more in line to the almost balanced triglavian ships.

10 Likes

No it isn’t, this is my bad skills at writing the changes down :slight_smile: Thanks for spotting that.
We’ll update the post. The Sin just has changes to Thermal and Kinetic shield/armor resistances.

6 Likes

Quoting this and add that is the price of the hull without any modules on.

I for one won’t be flying those 4-5 billion isk gank-mails unless they drop in price considerably.

5 Likes

blops hulls are about 1b even, for a shitfit you can do 3bil, up to 10b w highgrades, blops arent meant for poors theyre very much meant for ganking… and this resist buff its p huge imo, allows gives so much more ehp/s active tank you can be confident vs 2 escal rattles now

1 Like

Vorton ammo blueprints need to produce considerably more ammo per run. Currently costs about 2x as much to shoot the frigates gun as it does to fire dreadnought ammo.

Damage reduction factor change is “nice”, but does not fix the issue of vortons have no application modules. Or actual role bonuses - Triglavian ships have four role bonuses outside of their skill related ones, edencom ships have only the ship related ones.

9 Likes

trig nerfs when

5 Likes

So when is trig guns getting their needed 80% nerf to tracking btw.

7 Likes

Now all CCP has to do is create a new module that allows (Black-Ops) warping whilst cloaked but burns a cap charge once warp has been initiated.

i.e. It works like a normal cloak until you initiate warp, then it uses the charge to remain cloakedand has to be reloaded with a charge to make it function again.

3 Likes

thinking about incoming changes for ESS

I see what you are up to.

2 Likes

its about damn time the Ninazu and Lif got some love. I saw a Ninazu undocked the other day and I seriously told myself “oh i hope he’s not self-destructing” lol

4 Likes

Very good, thank you !

Buff is always better than a nerf \o/

But i didn’t even had a chance to test these new vorton guns cuz there’s simply no essential skillbooks for them at the market(for a reasonably prices):

Vorton Arc Extension
Vorton Arc Guidance
Vorton Power Amplification

There are just a few skillbooks at 1.6 - 5b and good luck for the sellers to find a buyer :rofl: No way i would pay for it as much as for the titan skillbook.

CCP - maybe you should seed the books first and then see if they’re used?

3 Likes

Very much needed after the booster nerf. Not quite as strong as their original bonus, but a good balance!

With all faxes using 1 cap booster was thinking this should apply to all of them?

Blops still suck for using attacking but resistance increase means not as bad for a cyno. Widow still needs an overhaul.

Edencoms ships are still bad in general. I think I would rather see fixed on the ammo range and then change the numbers of ships hit.
Ex. Ammo A. Only hits 1 target but does max damage to it.
Ammo B. Hits 2 targets but only does 80% to the primary and 45% to the secondary.
Ect from there and % can be balanced from there.

Other rants Mummians need a nerf. Zealots need a buff.

3 Likes

oh nice although the changes on edencom ships are not very huge but still an improvement…

Why does the Edencom Vorton projector hit its own Drones when they are deployed?
I don’t know of any other ship that targets its own drones and inflicts damage on them.
Or is it just me?

4 Likes