RonUSMC for CSM 16

Yes, I’ve heard Ron help newbro’s on his stream, he fills their heads with Papi propaganda and misinformation.

2 Likes

I am the only non-propoganda nullsec FC that talks about the war, politics, and tries to have a laugh while doing it.

That is, as evident by your streams, absolutely untrue. But okay, I’ll bite for the rest of it.

What is the issue with Ganking and what would you propose to solve said issue?
What would you like to see happen to gate camping? (Removing it is not an option. It’s a playstyle for some people and also a great way to stop people coming in and out of your pocket of space).
What would you do to create more content drivers in the game?

You said you want to run for CSM but you haven’t stated your platform at all… You mention your reddit, the fact you’re in TAPI and your stream (we get it, you don’t have to mention your stream repeatedly). You then mention your real life trade.
Cool.
All you’ve said about Eve however is that Ganking needs a pass. Is this your sole platform? And if not, what is? You should also mention the ideas you have to put across to CCP…

2 Likes

I got banned from Ron’s stream after having a discussion over the TD in M2. Ron at the time was arguing that CCP should refund all legacy and Horde losses stating that TD caused them to lose because they could not load the grid. I stated that Vily should have anticipated the TD in M2 before he jumped his Titan/super fleet on the Armour timer and 2000 plus Goons. I got banned for that and to this day have not gone back to his stream. For me this typical Ron: a guy who bans people on his stream who disagree with his view on EvE. For me, its quite a concern that guy with such a misunderstanding of the game and also a seriously fragile ego could become a CSM.

8 Likes

Then please educate us on what was the disagreement was, your opinion vs his. Link to the stream and clip if possible (believe streams get auto deleted after a few weeks – so might not be possible).

One out of four is not “every.”

ron deletes any clip/vod that doesn’t match his stories and lies so it wont exsist - remember vods and clips are controlled by the streamer not twitch, if they are deleted, it’s by the streamer choice not twitch

2 Likes

Vigorous defense/replying for 4hrs and then disappears. Seems like he is off playing Over-priced under-developed demo’s of games again.
Makes me question his commitment to Eve.

3 Likes

Read my reply and it answers your question (thats one instance)

After all I am probably THE authority on how NPC Sotiyos work in the game regardless of how much Ron tries to spin that I am cheating & about how hes an expert after a wopping 7 sotiyos run (Fun fact Vily also claimed to have run 7 and therefore being an expert :thinking:). All the while I meticulously monitored all sotiyos at the time and there were only 5 in Test space in the timeframe they described and I stole the loot from all 5 :upside_down_face:

And as mentioned by others Ron deletes Vods he don’t like all the time so thats sadly impossible

1 Like

" I am the only non-propoganda nullsec FC that talks about the war, politics, and tries to have a laugh while doing it."

There is plenty of propaganda and bias in your portrayal of the war. Accusing the other side of cheating during M2 and causing server issues is just an example of that.

“I am the only PAPI streamer”

There are other PAPI streamers.

"I feel that gatecamps, asset safety camping, pipe camping destroys more content than anything else in the game. "

On your stream you have been part of gate camps in Niarja with TEST and now your saying they are not good for the game. If they were so bad why did you participate and do you not see the irony in your statement and actual actions?

“Every gate is camped”

Every gate is not camped and please provide evidence that this is true.

“Ganking needs a balance pass”

Why is someone’s playstyle wrong?

• I despise players who feed on new players"

Yet your allied with an organisation which famously farmed a new player group and caused many people to quit the game.

6 Likes

hi its me ur brother

theres a pleothora of things to critize ron, as far as im concerned he’s a terrible candidate, but all u nullsec brainlets crying about muh stream almost make me wanna vote for him out of spite

pls stop

ur brother

There are very few people I can think of that would be more qualified to be on the CSM. You have my vote Ron, always did.

1 Like

This is laughable

Just link your killmails, no need to pretend random hisec players are mailing you.

3 Likes

RonUSMC … I appreciate your interest in the CSM and wanting to do more, but I find your views and outlook on the game biased and not founded in logical thinking for the overall game.

I won’t be voting for you, but I again appreciate your interest in the game.

Keep on streaming

4 Likes

To the three Goons crying in this thread, /r/eve is that way ------>

2 Likes

Cpt_Soban should run for CSM. Him and Ron would make the perfect tag team of “unbiased” CSM members.

2 Likes

certainly not voting for this one… ran to another game when things got rough and we needed him the most

3 Likes

Okay well I’ve waited roughly 48 hours and no response to actual legitimate questions. So it’s a definite no from me. (I was willing to keep an open mind as he does actually play Eve, even if he gets some stuff wrong).
But running for CSM, posting up your add campaign with so very few details, responding to about three people initially and then ignoring the thread completely since that point is beyond ridiculous.

Alas, Ron will more than likely get in due to the sheer number of people “on his side” in the war.

2 Likes

I’d be a better candidate than Ron.

6 Likes

oh he hasn’t ignored it, he’s cried about it on stream for 2 days straight, but everyone who isn’t blindly supporting him = imperium troll

Because the maturity level is super high so you as an upstanding adult like Ron who’s absolutely not driven by emotion will know, if you don’t agree with him, you’re clearly an imperium troll.

1 Like

Why aren’t you running, anyway? You’re royalty.

4 Likes