RonUSMC for CSM 16

Uses the new bro card to gain sympathy but how can 16 thousand of you cant deal with the issue? you don’t care about new bros you just want you supply chains to be uncontested so you can expand your empire and exploit new bros so that small circle on the top get all the wealth. is not content denial is your weakness been exposed. you personal agenda is not healthy for eve and you do not deserve a spot on the csm liar.

5 Likes

Thank you for declaring yourself as the meme CSM

11 Likes

its true hoed you’re a good egg even if you are TEST - hope to kill another of your tornados, good luck on the streaming sir! you deserve more views

2 Likes

How the goon propaganda machine works so well I really don’t know. North Korea should take notes.

It’s the same people camping day in and day out on a kickout station. There’s no counter besides bringing a big fleet so they dock up.

just make a bookmark aligned to the undock and you warp out instantly, thats pretty basic bro

1 Like

Lie you spout lies about things you know nothign about all the time.

Yes you want the game to be literally kitty friendly so it can be even more ruined than it already is by removing the harshness that made the game popular in the first place… great platform.

I cannot be more against your candidacy as you’ve proven over a long time that you have no problem acting like you’re an expert on things you know f.uck all about and that is NOT what CCP needs in a CSM candidate.

5 Likes

I am still banned for calling him out about lying about how sotiyo mechanics work cause he acts like hes an expert… :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Incorrect, I am still banned for calling him out on being wrong on how certain mechanics work in the game so he banned me cause hes an “expert” in his own world :slight_smile:

2 Likes

fyi i am the one whome actually compared the leadership of goonswarm to the leadership of the germans during the latter part of ww2 because of the way they are acting and ignoring what is happening. ron never said anything about it. just another thing that was taken out of context and attributed to the wrong person.

2 Likes

i dont know who you are, never seen you before, so no its Ron not you.

3 Likes

Blatantly lying in your campaign post is probably not the best way to start.

6 Likes

So your area of knowledge in the game is nullsec (as mentioned in your post) but your advocacy is towards highsec.

Beyond the 2-3 new players per week, have you spoken to any highseccers to see if it is accurate that every gate from HS to LS is permanently camped and there is no way out?

10 Likes

So he was just regurgitating your original statement cuz I’ve heard him say it and things like it on his streams.

3 Likes

Wow, the man that basically hates anything that isn’t f1 pushing in fleet fights wants to be CSM. Good meme post. I didn’t think CSM got so low to have people like this trying to join.

5 Likes

i don’t know whome you are either. no reason to be rude.

1 Like

I would never vote for this guy. Drama queen victim complex very strange fellow. We need less of this guy in Eve.

6 Likes

What did you do for the newbros in the past year outside of making them watch your stream?

Why would watching his stream not count as helping newbros though? Streams are a good way for unaffiliated newbros to ask questions, and all EVE streamers i’ve seen take the time to help them. Ron streams a lot, so i’m sure he helped a lot of them. He’s even made fun of for all the pictures he’s drawing for explanation.

But if you really exclude that, he’s also helping out in our Newbro Corp.

1 Like

Ahh yes indoctrinate them early on that stream that really helps the newbro experience goons are bad grr gonz oh btw I’m the most nuetral war reporter

This even if he tried to be nuetral would be a lie as right now the only nuetral reporter is frost, and at least the others which ever way they align are honest about it Ron plays the victim while Crying to his viewers and his literal 4 hours of complaints about the responses in this thread is reason enough as to why he should never be csm, what’s he gonna do when CCP ignores him? Sulk in a corner?

2 Likes

“I am the only non-propoganda nullsec FC that talks about the war, politics”
Clear example of a liar. Just watch his stream for a few hours and you will see how “non-propaganda” he is.
Example:
someone from viewers asked “Why Imperium will just not surrender?”
Ron answer was: “Because we will not accept their surrender”.
As for member of the pApI coalition, who lost EVERY super and titan battles against Imperium during WWB2 he clear knows that Imperium will not surrender not because “pApI will not accept it”, but because Imperium still have serious chances to win this war. That’s why pApIs are avoiding super and titan battles, that’s why they attack keepstars only in jammed systems, and if jammer will be reinforced they pass and wait until it will repair. They are SCARED, and Ron is making propaganda on his streams. And btw. don’t talk about it on his stream, or you will be banned.
I would definitly put my vote on any random highsec ganker than wasting it on Ron.

2 Likes

Damn, Ron has even more fans than me, lol.

17 Likes